Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Yeah I’ve seen a few people with herms from the F1’s. Not a lot, but at least 3 different people of the 6 or 7 I’ve seen grown them out. Sucks they’re you’re own beans tho ugh :see_no_evil: I felt better blaming JOTI :joy:

The only other thing from JOTI I’ve for sure seen herm is his Afghani. I’ve grown two packs of it and while I briefly stressed one of the packs, even those from clones and the other pack all 100% hermed on me. Males with hairs and females with balls :cry:

I still have a small pack of your Afghani Lights cross to run but for pure JOTI, these are the only packs I’ve kept back for now

Blue City Diesel (Platinum Edition)
Blue Hawaiian Sativa
Dutch Treat
Gods Grand Double Purple
Gods MAC
Gods Space Needle
Hawaiian Lights
Sensi Star

4 Likes

Afghani was one of my first seed purchases. It was back when Jordan (I assume is his name…lol) still ran the show. I grew out a bunch of them and never had an issue. When did you buy your Afghani seeds from joti?

Is effin solid!!!

2 Likes

I wanted to buy some more Afghani, black funk dawg and dutch treat…but am hesitant. I don’t trust these new owners.

1 Like

I wanna say it was around spring of 2021 is when I bought the Afghani from him. A few of us went in on a group buy for it. The 2020 420 sale of his tho, that took me 4 months to get some beans in corrugated cardboard :angry: I haven’t ran any of those yet to see but I’d suspect they’re fine.

3 Likes

Oooof…jeez…that’s brutal. I’m assuming this was under the new owner? Or was JOTI always known for bad usa shipping?

2 Likes

No idea. I definitely spoke with Jordan but the responses were slow. I figured he just hated Americans :rofl: but it wasn’t too much longer after that when he officially came out saying new ownership or whatever…

2 Likes

Starting 3x Toxic Truffle from @hammerheadgenetics with the help of @InTheWoods and @DougDawson . Thanks again for the help!
Starting 3 and will see how much space is left in the garden.

10 Likes

Very happy to see they arrived safe and sound. You don’t mess around. :mechanical_arm:
Stoked to watch them flourish and preview what I have in store for myself when I pop the pack.

Thanks again to @hammerheadgenetics and @DougDawson for helping me out. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Shit…super sorry, @DougDawson ! Couldn’t have done it without you! Just got too excited with the seeds, I suppose…lol

3 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about my friend, great to see your grow doing well. This is OG, we are all in this together bud. :v:

4 Likes

Today is day 3 of STS spray (tues, thurs, today(saturday)). I might be going overboard, but I really need balls asap. Would hate for this project to fail…would be an expensive failure…lol.
The 3x pre98 bubba and Buddha’s cane are all setup the same way…all were topped, top 2 node sets will be for mixed pre98 pollen (red), 3rd node set is sprayed with STS (blue), everything under will be self pollinated(yellow).

8 Likes

Due to males and possibly a couple herms, I figured I’d see what else to pop…I didn’t realize how bad my addiction has become. Probably have a near 100 strains and mish-mashes…Def over 1000 seeds.
When I made my first post, I only had a 6 pack of seeds from cali connection…and now this…lol

18 Likes

holy seed collection ! :smiley: at least you have enough to choose from :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I had room for 100 plants, I would just start a new seed everyday…lol…burn through them all in 3ish years…lol

7 Likes

yeah space is a real issue ! i know that too well!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

the sour dees i`m growing atm is taking up most of my space. 7 mothers that need to be tested…
but #1 is already a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oooof…7 mothers! You must be working with a nice footprint! If the wife gave me the green light to expand, I would love to step up to that level…lol.

4 Likes

my footprint is not that good my bathroom is a mess! i just try not to kill them :rofl:

but need to sort a few out. no need to keep so much! i was able to do a few F3 seeds with the SD.

8 Likes

Well…I would like working in an open tent rather than my claustrophobic closets…lol.
Once the kids have moved out, I’m adding an extra breaker to the electrical panel and building a 5’ x 12’ x 7’ “storage room”…lol…I wanna grow pounds at a time again…lol.

Kids are getting ready for gymnastics…leaving in about 20 mins…gonna give my dry sift another shake amd see if I can pull another half ounce of crystals before we leave… :wink:

Got a couple g’s for my quick shakes…loving this!!!

10 Likes

i just use what i have now adays i would love to have my old sytem back _D

good luck with the sift!!

8 Likes

I dunno…thats the best looking bathroom I’ve seen in a while! Love the greenery! Lol

3 Likes