Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Damnn this is something else brother! hats off

2 Likes

Thanks much for the compliments! I run such a small operation, when people who run big plants compliment me, I feel like Garth when he rips up the drums but tries to stay modestā€¦lolā€¦thanks again!
garth-drums

10 Likes

hey youā€™ve got the technique locked in its always more rewarding than having a big yield of mediocre bud!

2 Likes

Fuck, manā€¦have a feeling Iā€™ll be heading back to the big H :hospital: again soon. Have been in pretty bad pain since last chemo treatment about 2 weeks ago. Had something to eat last night and now getting stabbing pains every couple minutes.
Gonna hit some bubba and have some budder. Glad I watered everything yesterdayā€¦weā€™ll see what happens. Fuckin cancer shit is getting old

12 Likes

Sorry to read this bro, really hope it gets better. Thoughts are with you today :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry you are going through this Tappy. :worried:

5 Likes

Man, I didnt know you were going thru this brotha.
My thoughts are with you and hope the bubba soothe those pains.

8 Likes

Most unkind news @Tappy . For the record I would like to say Fuck cancer. I hope you find some respite from your pain. :v:

8 Likes

Ugh :see_no_evil: definitely hope you get to feeling better over there bro. I hope the herb helps ease the pain :pray: Hope the pain fucks off with the damn cancer here real soon. Hope you beat that shit into permanent submission for the last time :muscle: Tappy lives forever! :partying_face:

10 Likes

I second this sorry to hear this wishing you all the best with recovery!

7 Likes

@Tappy sorry to hear buddy. Hope this subsided quickly for you!

6 Likes

Hopefully just indigestion but ill be praying for ya bud keep pushing

6 Likes

best wishes and well beings for you my friend! hope you get better soon!

4 Likes

Looks like the platinum cherry pie kush breath is a maleā€¦but since @TricycleOfDoom is parting with his tent and has generously offered it, Iā€™m going to keep the male and play with some pollen.
I have no clue what this strain looks like or what itā€™s capable ofā€¦so gonna just hit one of the many Afghanis I have floating around.

Top shot of the PCPKB. Some might say they donā€™t see ballsā€¦and I donā€™tā€¦but I know this cluster of leafs on top is waving its tiny dick at me.

16 Likes

Fucking hilarious.

Hope youā€™re feeling a little better at least.

5 Likes

Feeling okayā€¦not super excited for chemo this Friday since Iā€™m still feeling the side effects from 3 weeks ago.
Thanks for the well wishes @middleman and everyone! I donā€™t have many friends in the real world cause everyoneā€™s hooked on the fentanyl and I no longer drink. My kids and wife are great, but I donā€™t like talking negatively about the outlook around them.

Thanks again, gang!

14 Likes

Good luck on the upcoming treatment! Hope it does ya better this time than the last. Are you doing RSO as well?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got some rso stillā€¦but not really able to make anymore. Youngest daughter is too old now and oldest daughter lives back here again. So someone is always aroundā€¦always.

3 Likes

I know how that is. I usually canā€™t tend to my plants til after midnight. Canā€™t wait to live somewhere where itā€™s legal for me to grow. Somedayā€¦

4 Likes

Ah, yesā€¦the midnight gardenerā€¦lolā€¦itā€™s kind of fun on weekendsā€¦sneaking around and all thisā€¦lol

4 Likes