Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

good to have you back brother! will be interesting to see what you can do do with the male :slight_smile: < wait this sounds wierd!!! haha

3 Likes

well since hes waving his dick at you and your popping all those ogkb femsā€¦ that might be a perfect back cross ? also glad you feelin somewhat better. i hear some steroids help get rid of the chemo nausea and tiredness stuff. maybe ask the dr for some

2 Likes

I was gonna let it play with girl toys and dress it in pink and tell it that it may have been born a boy but is really a girlā€¦maybe itā€™ll change sexes?..lol.

Yeahā€¦Iā€™m gonna do something with itā€¦the possibilities make my head spinā€¦lol. definitely hitting some girls with it though. Iā€™ve let some good males slip through my fingers. Will be nice to make some solid regs along with the pile of femsā€¦lol

4 Likes

haha its not uncommon these days :smiley:

2 Likes

Gf is making cookies with the butter.
14,000mg dry sift (half ounce)
1 cup butter for recipe
Made 19 cookies

Does this math check outā€¦estimating 30% thc from dry siftā€¦is that too much or too little?

14,000 x 0.30 = 4,200

4,200 Ć· 19 = 221mg thc per cookie

Accurateā€™ish?

10 Likes

Looks right to me!

3 Likes

sounds like the right dosage! :smiley: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Those are going to be some fun cookies.

2 Likes

id round up to 250 lol. bet those put u into a drooling slumber.

2 Likes

The cookies are ridiculousā€¦for home use onlyā€¦not for going out in publicā€¦lol.

Pre98 bubbaā€¦hair on one node, ball forming on the other? :eyes::crossed_fingers::pray:

12 Likes

yeah looks like a herm to me :confused:

3 Likes

Bummer mate, good you seen it early.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll get a few fem seedsšŸ˜

2 Likes

Haha @tappy eats cookies!

3 Likes

Lolā€¦emeraldgreen got itā€¦lol. this is one of the branches Iā€™ve been hitting with sts. Very happy to see it working so early. Fem seeds will be coming!

7 Likes

Dipped in my jugged milk. :triumph:

3 Likes

New strain: jugalicious

3 Likes

Jugzā€™ofā€™budz

Milk jugs on steroidā€¦
case_less_milk_jugs_3

9 Likes

Iā€™m all my milk travels Iā€™ve never seen such a monstrosity.

3 Likes

you just go back to your side of the earth with your milk bags and jugs!

3 Likes