Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Bags = far superior.

I will stay on this side owing to better milk containers.

3 Likes

cant re use those bags tho! u ever piss in a milk bag when its empty ???

6 Likes

Holy hell…that guy must really have his life together. The piss jugs take away the classiness of having a dress shoe in the middle of the room.

5 Likes

Empty no. In some guys fridge yes.

4 Likes

Hmmm :thinking::face_with_monocle:…makes me want to ask if you have pissed in a bag with some milk in it?..lol

2 Likes

Trimmed some top fan leaves…lots of busdites exposed now…looks better.
Should have taken a before and after.

18 Likes

Real classy leaving the lids off the piss bottles, I wonder how many got knocked over and spilled before he started stacking them on the chair out the way. You can tell from the clear patch of floor where his feet go when he is gaming lol.

I hope the chemo is not fucking you up too much man, keep up with the clean diet, stay off the milk unless its from grass fed organic cows, it’s full of hormones to keep the cows making milk, estrogens are a growing hormone and will make a cancer grow faster.

5 Likes

I see he made an aqua-lung…I hope it’s water and not piss…lol

Its been a bitch lately…has been a rough few months, but could always be worse. I don’t do milk often…just like to bust foreigners balls…lol. I think fasting is the best way to go…had best results with that and the supplements. Thanks for checking in! :+1::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Platinum Cherry kush breath male…big, fat serrations. Kind of excited to play with this one.

The boy parts

19 Likes

2 confirmed males out of 8…the rest not showing sex yet…holding onto the males for now.
Gods white banana kush
4 plants per 1 gallon pot

15 Likes

lmao haha that cracked me tf up

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame goods have arrived!!! Thanks much, man!! Next run is gonna be ridiculous!!!

Looks like 2 og melon breath and 2 bubba mendo breath seeds got chewed/crushed by the rollers…so that hurts a bit

Looks like 1 gmo x mendo breath got squished a bit too.
Hoping to pop these Jan 8ish…maybe a bit earlier because of the new tent @TricycleOfDoom :wink:

14 Likes

Is that from the one seed you bought locally (Sacred Cut Seeds)? Did it turn out male or did you use STS?

1 Like

Yeah, bought from local hydro shop. It turned out male…but I figured I can have some fun with it. Already have a little list of stuff I wanna hit a branch with…

Cherry Platinum Kush breath x …
Pkx x chemo x2
Afghani
Orange Goji
Gods white banana kush
Banana dance
Sweet zombie
710 mango
Toxic truffle
Buddha’s cane
Pre98 bubba
Gods space needle

…now that I’m thinking of it…maybe the autos too…make some fast flowering plants.
Runts auto and island auto from caliconnection

10 Likes

Tappy: Jug Milk Drinker

Spread this information far and wide.

4 Likes

Bro…you’re making me sound like an animal.
I don’t drink milk often…but when I do, it’s in my chilled, crystal rocks tumbler.
I hope nobody thinks I drink straight from the jug. I wasn’t raised by wolves. Foreigner spreading more lies. Smh.

3 Likes

Tappy raised by wolves!

Milk with ice? Really? I find it cold enough from the fridge but I only use it in coffee.

2 Likes

I only use ice if it comes in a bag!! Again, I am not an animal!

5 Likes

I bet you if you bought a wolf it would come in a bag.

2 Likes

Jug ‘o’ wolf

2 Likes