Temple of Apollo preservation and fun

Good luck and glad to see the space cake coming along happily! The thing about Bodhi Seeds is that the freebies aren’t anything that isn’t special, and sometimes they are limited and some of the most unique. I am just as happy to pop freebies from Bodhi as I am to pop the seeds that I paid money for.

That’s a cool branching on that pheno up above! Definitely sounds like a heavy Apollo leaner… Mmm Pineapple, has me dreaming about the smoothies I have been indulging on in my travels recently.

4 Likes

I’m very excited about the space cake the only other gsc I have grown was a fem gsc x clusterfunk which was nice but I think it was more clusterfunk than gsc. I looking for some big ol fat leaves and something for more of night time smoke to help me sleep.

The Genius pheno of the Temple of Apollo is really nice and it’s smell is really something awesome I can’t wait to get her down and a good cure on it. She is something special it’s doesn’t throw orange hairs they are gold and starting to foxtail really pretty flowers. I think I might use her in a bx but I still haven’t found a Temple pheno yet.

9 Likes

Temple of Apollo at 45 days flower starting to get cloudy but no Amber.

18 Likes

I was messing around with a jewlers loupe in front of my cellphone camera but my phone kinda sucks.

12 Likes

Nice jungle of trichomes!

3 Likes

17 Likes

Second generation almost here.

27 Likes

Nice! I grabbed a pack of these as well. Hoping for some nice pineapple dankness.

4 Likes

What a shot. Looks amazing.

3 Likes

I’m really falling in love with this strain. She is frosty as f##k , smells delicious, sticky , easy to grow, potent daytime smoke and one of the biggest advantages is she won’t make your house smell like a dead skunk I use nothing and if you didn’t see my garden you wouldn’t know I had one.

7 Likes

Never thought I would wish I was a seed but …

7 Likes

I love that pic with the seed! Looking delicious over there! I see you set it as your avatar good call!
@MBVapester riiigght lol

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words fellas just wait until I get a real camera. Saving money for a Canon T7i maybe not sure about buying a used camera but I might go that route just depends on what I find. I want to start documenting things better and Im really interested in photography but have never tried it. Anybody else into photography?

6 Likes

Seedlings looking nice and healthy. TOA at 19 days and Space Cake at almost a week I think.

9 Likes

Secret Chief knocked up with Temple of Apollo she really smells nice has that piney burnt rubber tennis ball kinda aroma . Hopefully I can find a pineapple OG kinda of plant in these. I’m gonna run these and see what they are like before I go any further on this line. I still need to run the Secret Chief which will be f2d and I think I will include Genius pheno to be pollinated so I can switch the parents and try to see which way would work better. So I will have Secret Chief X Temple of Apollo and Temple of Apollo X Secret Chief I think having the TOA father will work better for what I want but I think they will both be nice .

10 Likes

I love taking photos so I guess I am into photography too. Used to take a ton of photos on my Nikon d90 old DSLR until the main lense I used broke and I haven’t looked into replacing it or trying to get it repaired. I am always talking about getting a new camera but have slacked. I do love flying my drone and taking aerial photos and vid currently.

6 Likes

16 Likes

55 days no Amber in sight.

17 Likes

Looking dank over there still - Those look to be pretty dense buds in the last photo there I think? Can’t wait until I have plants with real leaves and then buds forming too but at this point I only have little baby seedlings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Check out the size of these seeds frikin coconuts $$$$I put a normal size seed in the middle of the big ones to see the difference these are the Secret Chief X Temple of Apollo.

22 Likes