Temple of Apollo preservation and fun

Looking good brother

2 Likes

I love how frosty this stuff is and still can’t get over how big these seeds are.

16 Likes

Wow those are some big seeds for sure man… dwarf those little “normal” sized ones haha…Have you had a sample of the finished product yet? Curious how the effects and taste are. After taking a break for a few weeks travelling and now coming back to smoke some super potent buds I am finding that a lot of what I have jarred up is giving me some mild paranoia which is weird as I never have had problems with that in the past.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten to sample anything yet that wasn’t early and rush dried because I don’t have any smoke at the moment. The effects so far are nice up beat high that makes you want to get up and get something done, not racy or paranoid but I can see this stuff being very potent when it is harvested properly. Taste is kinda fruity with alot of pine to it but again I m smoking it as fast as I can get it dry lol . Can’t really give this one fair shot yet but it’s coming I think I am at 62 days and trics are maybe 90% cloudy 10% clear and no Amber yet hopefully soon but the genius looks like it could go 10 weeks but we’ll see.I will post results up when they are ready.

7 Likes

Genius pheno branch cut early is so damn frosty.

13 Likes

After trying the genius I see what the hype was about very nice and I am very happy couldn’t thank Bodhi enough for these.

4 Likes

Temple of Apollo at 30 days from seed.

12 Likes

Space Cake at 30 days need a bigger pot already big ol fat leaves.

15 Likes

Looking nice and healthy over there. I have been curious about the space cake hope you find some tastiest fire in there

2 Likes

Oh yeah really excited about the Space Cake I debating on whether I want to put these outside or force flower them inside and finish flowering outside. Has anyone tried the Space Cake before?

4 Likes

I’ve never grown or tried the space cake but seen it on another forum and it looks super fire.

3 Likes

Temple of Apollo F2S are stacking up probably end up with 400 or 500 seeds by the time I get them all reseeded. I finally cut my girls at 10 weeks but probably could have gone another week or two seems like the Temple has lengthened the flower time a bit. Probably had 80% cloudy , 20% clear and I couldn’t find any Amber unfortunately. Can’t wait to get a good cure on them and do a proper smoke report. I’m getting together a bunch of packs to giveaway so need to try and get a list together of any one that’s interested in a pack.

18 Likes

trim is nice and frosty gonna make some nice hash…

11 Likes

Looking good sir! Enjoy the smoke

1 Like

Good job that must be a great feeling, although a lot of work I am imagining. That leaf is super frosty holy crap very nice trim score

1 Like

I would be interested in some @Sincy do you have a sign up or are you doing this via pm?

2 Likes

Yessir @Sincy I would love some please!. I’m doing a Santa Maria seeds preservation run now and will make sure you get some if you haven’t signed up for it yet. What do I need to do to get on the receiving list? Let me know what you need. Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow love the frost on these. Also wondering if there is a list as well.

1 Like

Let me get a hold of Lemonade Joe and see how to do a list…

4 Likes

Thank you @Sincy, sent pm. Mouth watering and rubbing dry hands like a kid on Christmas Eve.