Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Your outdoor is looking exceptional! Wow, I’m truly impressed…and you’re getting the absolute best weather possible for the PNW this time of year! Colorado has also been blessed - warm temps, lots of sun, no frosts yet. I wish I was able to run outdoor because this year would have been a BUMPER crop! My tomatoes are still partying on, Wayne.

:partying_face:

Portland is a great city! Loved everything about it and the PNW when I lived there and can’t wait to go back to visit…maybe a summer 2023 road trip?

:minibus: :motorway:

Big seeds are fairly common in outdoor. Something about the bigger calyxes and the natural sunlight always produces much bigger beans.

Here are some of the pleiadian love nest crosses that my dear friend @mr.childs made outside a few years ago. These are 3x the size of normal beans:

And here’s an example of the parents they came from. See the calyxes?

These were Halloween pics of outdoor on the east coast…yes, a very long flowering varietal.

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow_flag:

21 Likes

Big seeds for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah after seeing the worms and worm poop on there, I’m seriously considering it. Probably only do a one bucket wash though, do you use baking soda or anything?

Definitely gonna plant this one. Gotta be some mystery pollen from the 'hood, cuz I haven’t seen any sacs on the Pakistan Valley’s. Could be hemp, or could be the next best thing…

Yeah still trying to figure that out. Either gonna be the garage or the laundry… laundry is probably better.

Wait til you see 'em naked…

Super glad these made it all the way over there.

I still have more T1000 crosses and international and domestic stamps, so let y’all let me know if you want any.

Was recently gifted a pack of MG gear by an awesome OG member, I can’t wait to try them!

livin’ the dream! Heard there’s a tropical storm headed your way… hope you weather alright!

Thanks dude! I can’t believe the weather we’ve been having either. Truly a blessing for cannabis growers this year. It sucks CO’s laws are so weird about outdoor stuff… would have loved to see you throw a couple beans outside.

It’s gotten a bad wrap, but it’s pretty fuckin’ sweet here. I love walkin’ to the market and smelling all my neighbors plants! Y’all are welcome anytime :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a feeling it was something to do with the plant being outdoor, being able to soak up all those rays and dig roots into the earth. Those calyx are huge on the PLN. The only reason I spotted the seed in the bud was cuz it stuck out like a sore thumb, a big round green thing right in the middle of all the stigmas. I hope a find a couple more beans honestly. The one shorter plant has a great smell to her, like lime skittles, would be cool to run some indoor… whatever the crosses may be.

17 Likes

Nah mate, I wouldn’t read it if I didn’t enjoy the read I’m just not online much so takes a while.

Haha and I never even got to meet the cocaine infused minitiger, I’m sure he could of talked the leg of a chair and fuck like Dirk Diggler :joy:

Haha I thought that was more of a San Francisco standard practice. Pretty cold in the PNW, shrinkage is real haha

Yeah stoked mate, did you choose the Agent Orange and Blueberry mum’s yourself? Think I remember reading the Key Lime was the original clone.

Booya anything with Root Beer or Lime Reserve in it?

Thanks bro, Caribbean is getting smashed the rain is just starting to hit now. Luckily our house is raised about 1.5mtrs off the ground so hopefully stay high and dry :pray:t4:

Either way I’ll stay high…

11 Likes

I too had worm poo, what I ultimately decided to do was wet trim then a 3 part bucket dip system. First 1st bucket was diluted baking soda and lemon juice, 2nd was a wash, then 3rd was a light rinse and dunk to make sure all residue is gone. I was swirling them around pretty good you would be surprised how clean they got, also changed out the clean water if it got mucky. Worked wonderfully, flowers still smells great to the day and are 2 years old now.

11 Likes

Getting things back on track indoors… I have a much greater respect for you outdoor guys/gals now after going through a season here. I probably lost 35-45% of bud to the worms and mold. It grossed me out seeing all that shit in the buds, and sucked cutting away huge chunks. I’m glad I washed and and just washing to hash, even though the buds were little early. If I do outdoor next year, it will be with proven clones, or seeds geared for this locale. I may just stick to indoor though, haha, outdoor is a whole different ball game.

Bodhi - Baba Kush (Bubba Katsu x SSDD) - transplanted to bags today.

SIPs ‘n’ Strips! Cleaned and reset everything. Waiting for one more clone to root, and going to get things going here.

Picked up another 2x4 tent to run my own chucks and whatever in. These are both GG4 x T1000 in my smaller SIPs. Soil had been outside for a minute, and added fresh compost = fungus gnat explosion. But I’ll get that under control here shortly. Going to keep them small and flip shortly. Stem rub on left is leaning T1000 smelling.

31 Likes

SIP’s and Strips… I’ll be over in the corner, with a stack of singles, and my eye on the pole, lol!

9 Likes

Boring veg update. Everything is setup for the next run.

I’ve been pressing a lot of older stuff to rosin lately. The Tranquil Elephatnizer Remix has a unique taste when pressed. Kind of minty tasting, a little fruit there. Not as stoney as I would have imagined, as the material is about a year old. I like the effect though. I haven’t been into the Fishscale stuff really, I pressed some to rosin and it’s meh. I smashed a bunch of DLA5 from Windy and it’s super tasty. Funny that those gross smelling plants taste so good when you’re smoking them! I dig the effect from that one too.

I guess I’ll call this one the hype tent this round…
Jack Herer (pHenos Nursery) | Grape Pie (Cannarado)
Rainbow Belts 2.0 (Archive) | Double Dosidos (Archive)

Bodhi - Baba Kush

GG4 x T1000 - Flipped to 12/12 today.

30 Likes

Looking great in there! I’m excited for those baba kush…are they fairly slow so far or going normal speed? If you don’t mind my asking, what day since sprout are they in these pics?

Also, I was curious about the city pickers with no shower caps. Any particular reason you’re not doing that? I think covering helps with gnats some, too!

:sun_with_face:

16 Likes

I’m stoked! I’ve never sampled Katsu’s Bubba before, but I’m reading that it’s more floral than the coffee/choclate Pre 98/93 Whatever Bubba? One plant is already putting off some stank though :skunk:

I think they’re pretty vigorous! Just to clarify for the log here… Soaked 12 beans on Oct 3rd. 12-16 hour soak and then into starter mix.

Everything was mostly above ground on Oct 7th. One failed to start, but it was light and dead feeling anyways, so no biggie. The other one was slow to germ and is still kinda of small.

This was Monday the 17th

And here they are today 23rd.

One has some variegated leaves

Weird one

I’m glad to see everything going pretty quickly with them, but still expect a slow veg from some with the Bubba in there. We’ll see… I’m gonna need to figure out a space for the males here shortly.

For sure, I buttoned everything up after that photo. I top dressed with small amount of home made EWC (and a bunch of worms to go with it) and some Bokashi… and gently watered everything in place. The covers def help retain the moisture and start the cycle of life in the CPs though. My soil was still moist from last round, I had to actually let it air out a bit in the boxes before adding everything. Anyways, they’re covered now with the garbage bags from last round and the stock CP covers.

29 Likes

Awesome grow, awesome username
I’m in! Or should I say… we are in :grinning:

9 Likes

Thanks guys, y’all are welcome anytime. Hoping things get exciting in here over the next few weeks… it feels like I’m watching water boil in veg right now.

10 Likes

GG4 x T1000 about a week after flip. Not too much stretch so far, only topped these plants once and spread out their canopy. Things are moving fast in the SIPs. Knocked out the gnats with a heavy dose of Gnatrol.

Started a little bit of training on them. They’re starting to move quick too, they’re still getting their roots established though.

Bodhi - Baba Kush

Just under a month old. I stupidly overwatered and cranked the light a little too high and they suffered a little bit, but are recovering now. Big fat leaves on most of them and not much branching. Turned light hours down to 16/8, hoping to get them to show sex.

31 Likes

Baba Kush - confirmed females

Looking pretty similar, except the one front and center. They’re looking little rough, but now that they’re in bigger pots with organic mix, they seem happier.

Baba Kush - males and not confirmed females

They instantly perked up after being put in a cold garage and under 315w CMH. They may like lower light levels, or cooler air and lower humidity… these are still in 1/2 gallon bags and doing well. This light is on 11/13 so I’m hoping the remaining ones show sex pretty quickly. May cull the smaller one if it turns out to be male.

I think I’ve only bottom watered these twice now. No top watering except very light mist to mix in a small amount of EWC/Bokashi/Bu’s Compost on the very top layer. Probably another few weeks and flip.

GG4 x T1000 - both plants looking healthy. They’re in the smaller City Pickers, but these plants have the advantage of having a taproot, so I’m wondering if they’ll perform differently.

Getting some slight color on one of them, thinking this one is going to be T1000 dominate from the smells and looks so far.

Been feeling a little depressed lately, maybe it’s all the rain… oh well, plants are doing OK.

29 Likes

GG4 x T1000

Full disclosure, found some balls on the right plant.

I’ve found this to be pretty common with fems so far. I picked them all off, they only showed a few on the lowers in this case. I’m gonna let it ride, the tops aren’t herming or anything. They haven’t shown anymore since I picked them off.

These were flipped to flower on Nov 12. Somebody forgot to tell the Dosidos that she needs to stretch towards the light :sunny: :palm_tree: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bodhi - Baba Kush (Bubba Kastu x SSDD) females

The one in the front left corner took forever to show, and was under CMH, interesting to see how she grew a little different. The one in the middle is the only one looking quite different from the others. Stem rubs smell very sour to me. Plants on far right are just some testers. Flipped to 12/12 on Nov 12.

Baba Kush Males

The last one has a kind of weird structure, and was the last to germ, and has been the slowest one all along. I may cull that one, if I can find it in my heart… I usually have a tough time chopping down plants, unless it’s harvest time, of course…

I like the node spacing and vigor on the very first male, but none of that really matters, as I’m just planning on open pollinating with all of the males.

Hope y’all have a great weekend :beers:

25 Likes

I’m keeping my cmh’s, lol! She’s my kinda gal!

Lotta healthy looking plants, pretty work:)

12 Likes

Agreed! I’ve always had really good results vegging under the 315w CMH. The plants always look a nice shade of green. I guess we’ll find out if the COB LEDs make her change in any way.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 Likes

Such happy plants always hanging out in here. Love your selections. Hope your doing well, everything looks awesome.

Hopefully those gg4 t1000 finish up clean it sounds like a strong mix, thanks for the heads up. I just flipped one of those. It was one of the bigger seeds you shared and came out a twin. I also flipped 4 of the Agent Orange x t1000 with it. I have 3 of the Key Lime Pie t1000 in veg and excited for those. I’ll shoot some pics when everything is bigger. I run them small the first round.

Good luck with everything. Really like the looks of those baba ssdd too. That should definitely make some strong tincture. :grin:

11 Likes

Thanks man! Hoping for a smooth run this round… happy plants make me happy. Hope you’re doing great as well.

Thanks for testing them out. With the GG4 lineage there, I can’t say I’m surprised about finding some balls. Will be interesting to see what comes of the twin. Just keep an eye on those lowers, I’ve found that’s primarily where they like to herm if they’re going to. Would love to see some pics when they’re ready!

lol, yup, gonna be some heavy duty meds. I’m liking the looks so far too, excited to see how they turn out.

12 Likes

Baba Kush males getting ready to do their thing. Usually the males are quick to drop pollen, but these are taking forever. I’m not seeing anything spectacular from the males, but you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Already getting some good flower formation on the females, so it will probably work out alright with the pollination.

Baba Kush Females

So far very little stretch. Nothing noticeable smell-wise yet.

I probably need to get in there an defoliate a bit more. I’ve already been pulling out leaves the size of dinner plates, believe it or not.

GG4 x T1000

Left one is leaning toward the T1000 and right is more toward the GG4. I love being able to see the influences first hand from both parents. These probably have another 35ish days.

34 Likes