Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Chopped all the Baba Kush’s at 67 days, well most of them, attempting a re-veg on BK4 and BK5. I left about 1/3 of those plants, flipped the lighting back to 20/4. They’ll eventually move to a space with 24hr lighting, and some prayers will be said, then we’ll sit back and wait.

They all smell good to me, mixtures of chem berries and funk. Except the BK5, which i’m guessing is ‘Katsu Bubba’ dominate smelling. It smells sharply of acrid tones at first, but has a perfume floral/berry kind of kushy finish, if that makes any sense at all… I’m bad at describing smells, haha. Plus, something will smell like one thing to me at first, then I’ll go back and smell it again, and get something totally different. I guess that’s part of the fun for me too though, those complex smells tickle my brain and make me come back for more! The BK4 I’m trying to re-veg because it’s the most SSDD dominate in my eyes. Huge, buttery, chemmy, berry, crystal coated buds. Might be fun to do a breeding project with those two, I’ll have a couple F2s to play around with and back cross.

All of the plants didn’t stretch much at all, the tallest was something like 43 inches from the floor (including the pot). They were all pretty easy to care for, but I could have given them a more solid start. I’d say they all finished pretty quickly as well.

If you have some Baba Kush, pop 'em and let’s see what you get. I can’t recommend the smoke until after the test, but from the looks and smells… hell yeah!

Here’s some quick flash on pics of the whole plants right before chop. I meant to use my homemade diffuser, but forgot… anyways.

BK1

BK2

BK3

BK4

BK5

BK6

I reset both tents, lots of cleaning the past couple of days.

Put all the soil for the SIPs in totes and added about 6 cups of Craft Blend, for each tote. Let’s hope that’s enough. Mixing all that stuff was a pain in the ass. Added some more compost too, but will add a top dress when I setup the bed. There’s tons of worms in my soil, so I’m guessing thats a good thing. Gonna let them sit a week or two and setup the SIPs again. I’m gonna try something new to me and do all sativa/haze clones in the SIPs. I might fail, we’ll see how it goes. SC Blue Dream, Bandaid Haze 7, Super Silver Haze, Lavender Jack. Though these are still poly hybrids, they all lean to what most of us would consider more uplifting effects, well, I’m hoping anyways!

The Sour D, Giesel, Forbidden Fruit and Mother’s Milk 31 are getting setup to go in the other tent, gonna flip them this weekend, cept for the MM#31, it’s not quite big enough yet, it’s going to veg a bit more. They’re looking a little rough around the edges, been moving them around, getting the tents clean and they haven’t quite gotten the attention they need, but I gave them a nice dose of nutes and they all perked up and are putting on some new growth. here’s a shitty cell pic… colors aren’t quite right, and the forbidden fruit has always had this lighter green to it, might need to bump her feed up.

Oh yeah, forgot @nube F2s of Bodhi’s Tk/Iraqi , and some BB1000, RB1000, AO1000, and KLP1000:

Annnnyways. I’m doing dry January, so y’all drink a beer for me! I might see how long I can go, I feel much better and get much higher on cannabis without alcohol in my life.

31 Likes