Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

I was also intrigued , I think itā€™s part of the gnats war, so no bottom watering, will the sand resist top watering? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Always thought it would drain down through the soil while watering, must be a partial solutionā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Not much air exchange in pot I would imagine and watering would need to be perfect

Bottom of pot risk of stagnation not good for roots or good life ( aerobic ) but good for the bad stuff ( anaerobic )
Plus sand compounding the effect of no holes ( even harder for soil to breathe )

I donā€™t do organics but I assume you bubbling tea so your bacteria is aerobic ?

Weed control fabric would be a better choice maybe for gnat control for top and bottom of pot

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s only for a small periodā€¦ the gnats are already goneā€¦ just ensuring larvae donā€™t liveā€¦

3 Likes

Flowering ladies today

10 Likes

Is it just me or they look a tad hungry? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Buds look great although ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

They are extremely hungry from the rinse they got last week taking them to 440ā€¦ the. N feed taking them to 630ā€¦ they need some normal stuffā€¦ itā€™s been a trading game lately with feedā€¦

Thank you for the kind words on buds!! Itā€™s what I care about the most obviously lol
Hereā€™s upclose pics

12 Likes

Clones todayā€¦ they are moving so fastā€¦ all I can keep saying about them, freaky fast! Like Jimmy Johns!! :laughing: šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

15 Likes

Hell yeah, TnP. Clones are getting massive. Good work.

2 Likes

Sand, mosquito dunks, and duct tape. Whoā€™da thunk it eh!

2 Likes

Lol only a senseiā€¦

So today I pulled tape off the bottomsā€¦ I saw like 4 or 5 aliveā€¦ killed 4 and 5th ended up here immediately

6 Likes

IMG_1143

3 Likes

Today marks day 35 of flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :rose: :bouquet:

About 35 - 40 days to goā€¦

2 Likes

25-30 days is about itā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like

Damnā€¦ they wonā€™t get very big lolā€¦ thatā€™s ok

1 Like

Here they are todayā€¦ the 1 in the back is getting dry fastā€¦ it got a 900 ppm veg feed day before yesterdayā€¦ and already itā€™s light ā€¦ tomorrow it will get a flower feed finallyā€¦ so that ought to make it happierā€¦ buds are getting Frost on them now on that 1 especially

7 Likes

This far into flowering if I may ask why are you giving her veg food ?

Iā€™ve always believed itā€™s far more beneficial to lower or eliminate all n in this stage ?

5 Likes

I heard something like to keep veg food two weeks after flipping, makes sense ā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I do 20/20/20 the 2 weeks of transition only then bloom
@George

3 Likes

Yes many run veg feed 2-3 weeks after flip , plant still needs big N as she is building stem and leaf

3 Likes

Hey @Papalag the reason I gave a veg was 2 foldā€¦ 1 sidebof the coinā€¦ I didnā€™t have bloom feed and I am waiting on deliveryā€¦
2nd reason, all the bottom leaves were going extremely fast and while thatā€™s somewhat normal I know it was completely out of Nā€¦ so I wanted to get some in thereā€¦

I do not believe in stripping N completely in flowering because plants use some stillā€¦ so moving forward with other plants in flowering Iā€™ll be doing much lower N because the leaves will already have some stored (these plants were locked out for a whole week) leaves didnā€™t have much storedā€¦
So I wanted to ensure giving them something to eat along with a dose of calmagā€¦ which I thought I wouldnā€™t need but clearly doā€¦

Itā€™s all a juggling act right now in other words ā€¦

6 Likes