Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Lmao i couldnt agree more!!! I did not get the vaccineā€¦ i have a hard time trusting quickly pushed out ideasā€¦

3 Likes

Agreed :100:ā€¦ agencies like the fda are so crooked, a huge percent of the approved drugs end up being recalled later. Not to mention the guys who run these agencies typically lock in high paying jobs with drug companies when they leaveā€¦ quite the conflict of interest!

4 Likes

3 letter groups are the new 4 letter word !!

3 Likes

Dang man. It sounds like a deserved day off to me. No likes on that post bro.

2 Likes

Yes exactly :100: lol

1 Like

An we should be able to use the vaccine makers fuck phizer all big pharma they wonā€™t cure u cause they donā€™t make money off of healthy people

1 Like

You know they are doing human trials on a lung cancer vaccine that cures lung cancer.

2 Likes

Lol will never come just as the cancer vaccine still no cure again they make no money off of healthy cured people they will keep u sick to comeback for more money treatments pills etc

1 Like

That doesnā€™t track. They can easily cure hepatitis C these days.

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ pfizer is as crooked as they comeā€¦

Pfizer invested in a small cancer faciltlityā€¦ millions and millionsā€¦ after finding their ā€œcureā€ covid shot has been shown that in certain recipients it causes cancerā€¦

Talk about punching you in the face and selling you a tylenol!! Theyre all crooked in my opinionā€¦ real cures do not make millions

1 Like

You have to find misleading credibility somewhereā€¦ as a crooked business

Coming out w a hep c cure was exactly thatā€¦ misleading credibility

1 Like

Ikr!! And they keep finding new ways

Thatā€™s not their bread winner department like cancer etc

1 Like

For sure hep only hit a very small percentage in comparison

Just like hivā€¦ now all the suddenā€¦ theres a magical ā€œcureā€ to keep you testing negative

My aunt just passed in March brain tumor that nasty one I canā€™t pronounce it took her within a year itā€™s all the chemicals in the air food water they poison the shit out of us

For sureā€¦ my stepson did not have heart issues before he ignored his mother and I to NOT get the damn vax

Now he does have heart complications

Itā€™s not ā€œall the suddenā€ itā€™s very litterally decades of research.

1 Like