Test run on bubba kush and sour d

I got this from a freind who got some vintage seeds. I believe it came originally from reservoir, that’s what I’m told. Its pedigree can not be confirmed by me. Reeferman figures it’s a super silver sour d haze by its stature and its stretch. I can not say for sure but Charles knows his sativas.
Best answer I can give. She is a beautiful plant regardless.

3 Likes

Heres my supposedly sour d…can’t confirm as I never ran or seen sour d…she’s being cloned…

I can say from my eye they have the same leaf

5 Likes

Cool. It’s one of the more pure chem hybrids, and an older line. As I recall bushy played with diesal as well but my memory isn’t always that great. Post more pics if you can as she matures. Cheers.

2 Likes

Mine will look a little different as she’s been pollinated.

1 Like

Looks like sour D to me

2 Likes

You’ve ran it before.?

Little bud shot. Smelling dank.

2 Likes

I run the 3 part a well but in dwc. Ditch the grow the micro has plenty of N in it for flower

2 Likes

The grow is where your potassium comes from brother. But I agree your n is sufficient in the micro. Just the way I do it.
Cheers my freind.

The bloom is where the potassium comes from. Grow is nitrogen

1 Like

Have I been reading the bottle wrong? I have always read nutes values as N P K. Flora gro is 2 1 6. Bloom is 0 5 4. Not starting a beef brother just how I read it and use it.

You are reading it right. Google the Lucas formula I’ve been adding less and less grow and not noticed a difference

2 Likes

sour diesal
bubba kush.

1 Like

Sour d is two weeks out now I figure.

4 Likes

A couple finished nugs from sour d.

7 Likes

Wow dude, looks like major resin production.

1 Like

Some clones from the sour d mom. First pic is 60 inches tall from the dirt in room 1 and the next one is from room 2.

3 Likes

Sour D was always my favorite outdoor monsters just such a heavy producer of quality

1 Like

Fantastic work!

1 Like

Look at that room!!!