Tester/free seed: Tycho Monolith- (NBS1081x Alf #5) Regular Auto Seed-

Final bonus…

A photo-to-auto project with @anon4675195

This lady is the #1 pheno (kept 2 out of 10). This is an outdoor grow, and she started to flower stretch around July 10th. We still had around 15-16h of daylight at that point.

8 Likes

I’d be interested if any are available. Have a few types of feminized here, would love regulars and some true male pollen :smiley:

1 Like

Day 18 since sprouting all 4 under 18/6 we’re showing sex when I went to trim had 2 males 2 females this is about one week after transplant

Then I went ahead and topped the other two to give 4 main colas each we shall see they look happy still

6 Likes

The definitely handled being topped well honestly feels like they’re growing little more aggressively as well

6 Likes

I just got mine last week and i put 5 seeds in this 3 litre pot - I’ll separate them from each other once they grow up some more.
I think a few fruit flies got in and munched on a couple of cotyledons ( I have DE and sticky traps for some gnats already.) , they’re in re-used soil in this pot, but I’ll put them in to new soil when bigger.

Thanks for sending me these @anon4675195 ,to test, i guess mines will be a ‘stress test’. Lol
:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps,
Gaz

6 Likes

All packs have been shipped and seed is gone other then a couple packs I saved for The 2021Autoflower Cup

3 Likes

A few more pictures… I top dressed with some worm castings and chicken manure as they were looking a little light green. They bounced back well and have a very nice shade of green now. Flowers are really kicking.

One interesting thing about the monolith is that trichome formation is relatively delayed in comparison with some other autoflowering strains. Don’t worry though… once it starts you will get a nice layer of frost.

2 Likes

@Cratix very interesting— this is a quality that I have seen in the father (ALF#5).

I’m an empiricist at heart and often run experiments that seem a little counter intuitive. I decided to remove most of the leaves from an ALF#5 female. Much to my surprise it grew back bigger and faster. In the pictures below, there is less than a week difference!

2 Likes

I thought you all would like to see where the monolith started. I originally popped a 10 pack of ALF#5 F5 regs (mandolorian genetics). I keep all the ladies (7).

Of the males, there was one plant that was a real monster. I didn’t pick him for potential resin content or flowers, as the mother has these qualities. Rather, I was very intrigued by the structure that FullDuplex has obviously selected for — very thick stems, robust rapid growth, tolerance to indoor/outdoor conditions and the sexy fan leaves.

I kept the male to itself; and I was delighted to see how rapidly it grew into a fantastic specimen. This was my first time making a cross so I moved the selected pair up to my bedroom closet and I he magic happened there. The mother developed a beautiful hue of light purple as she aged.

10 Likes

Sorry for the late reply adjusting to my new schedule and definitely awesome to see where it came I’m really looking forward to seeing them flower and smoking them

1 Like

Also very beautiful dog

1 Like

Thanks man – His name Happy. He always joins in the garden and chews up all the leaves as I trim them off.

2 Likes

Thought people might like to see the NBS1081 side of tycho monolith.

10 Likes

Pseudo-poll…

We are getting ready to make a few new hybrids to give away. From the mephisto seeds in the picture… are there any crosses you would be interested in seeing? I’ll start them mid august and document on here.

4 Likes

have no idea what any taste like, but I like the sound of Double Grape and Sour Stomper.

Mango smile sounds pretty nice .

1 Like

I’ve a nightowl mango sunshine that i’m running next and likely pollinating with 24 carat pollen. I read great things about samsquatch being a bulk producer and skywalker.and 3bears and cream…jesus they’re all great…anything you cross there will be just fantastic.

1 Like

Would be cool to see something with the forgotten cookies or sour crinkle. Some of the seeds that won’t come around as often. What Wickedpissah strain is that there?

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t even make a guess lol find one male and pollinate several different female plants

1 Like

the Creme De la Creme and Mango would be good

:smiley: !

2 Likes