Testers: Blueberry Diesel

not sure how to do that wiki but i think that would allow everyone to edit it, which is not what i want, i appreciate the help though.

2 Likes

What’s up gentlemen? What is it you need done, whatever it is we can easily sort it.

3 Likes

@DougDawson
i can no longer edit my main first post to modify my list of who’s on and who received etc.

1 Like

Check out some of my threads, I set up a wiki in 2 I think, and only those that need to or are supposed to, will edit it.
Folks are pretty honest here.
No one seems to mess with any of the ones I set up…if that is what worries you???

Anyway, I don’t mean to clog your thread, you seem to be on top of things. :innocent:
If you have any questions ol’ doug is very good at helping. :hugs:

Peace
shag

2 Likes

Yeah, there is a time limit on when a member can edit a post. The only thing you can do now is make it a wiki. That will give everyone the ability to edit but nobody has any need to edit and the logs can be seen so any unwanted changes by a random user can be corrected. Do you want it made into a wiki so you can alter it @anonymous4289 ?

2 Likes

@DougDawson
i guess it’s worth a try. i figure i can also keep a copy incase someone does mess with it. how do i go about doing that wiki?

2 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , can one of you please make the OP a wiki for @anonymous4289 ? Thanks.

3 Likes

Easy bud, someone will see my post and get you sorted. No worries.

2 Likes

thanks man @DougDawson

3 Likes

Anytime my friend, hope your new strain turns out amazing.

4 Likes

The greatest show on earth…LOL

4 Likes

The wiki is open now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

awesome. thanks man. :+1:

2 Likes

PM me and ask here when you get done and want it closed.

Just add a note in Bold “DO NOT ADD NAMES”

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

i think i’ll keep it open as i plan to get more signups and whatnot, but i’ll let you know especially if people go and edit it. :+1:

4 Likes

Remaining:

• 3+ spots for USA Testers
  • 2 spots for Canada/Elsewhere Testers

If you’re interested just answer the 3 questions from the first post and we’ll go from there.
DO NOT EDIT THE WIKI!!

4 Likes

Ok since you’re still offering, I could make some room for something blueberry.
Why? Always up for variety
When? Shortly after they arrive, probably within the week following arrival
And I’m land locked in Oklahoma USA

4 Likes

sounds good. PM sent. :+1:

1 Like

Things are moving pretty quickly. Blueberry is usually a slow mover/grower so I’m thinking the diesel growth rate is likely gonna be prominent with these. :+1:

They are currently under 140w of dialed back solstrips (capable of 48w per strip that I’ll turn up once in bloom).
Nutruent wise I’m just grabbing a jug of the solution from my rdwc at the minute. Once I flip I’ll mix up a separate solution. :v:

6 Likes

3 blueberry diesel at 3 weeks since put in soil.

9 Likes