Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Hey there! Not sure if I am too new or not. I would be interested in trying these out because I don’t think I’ve ever actually had blueberry, but love the effects of a good diesel. I’m an organic grower out of the USA. Realistically, I wouldn’t want to start these until mid- November, as I would want to grow multiple to find the most suitable pheno for me. Other than that, I’m curious what you need from the testers? Growth feedback, smoke reports, and a thorough grow log?

3 Likes

yeah, sorry man. you’re a bit too new, but if you’re active for the next 2+ months i’ll send a tester pack your way.

2 Likes

Hell yea! Ima stay creeping around here to learn from yalls successes and failures with it! @anonymous4289

5 Likes

I know im still a bit new but figured id toss my name in for a test run. I have room for 4 and can start right away. Thanks for reading

2 Likes

@DougDawson @anonymous4289 Got the seeds today!

They are going to be 24h in the freezer then 24h in a shot glass of water and couple of drops of H2O2. Then they are going into paper towels at the back of my TV. :+1:t2:

Updating with pics when they popped from the rock wool cubes.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Awe, I was gonna say anyone with Mr. MaGoo name would be good to go! Lol. @MR.MaGoo stick around brother good things will come your way. I promise

3 Likes

Your making me jealous I still have to let my current flower group get further along before I can drop mine.

3 Likes

Update!! Culled five of the tallest. Going with my gut they were male. Great vigor and growth. They will be in these one gallon pots for a month and sexed then into three gallon pots. Stoked for these!!

14 Likes

1 Like

heading to the post office in a day or two whenever i get everyone’s info.
I believe i packaged too many seeds so there’s another opening if anyone’s interested, just contact me before tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just topped & mainlined my 2 blueberry diesel, I have to say I like smell on the BLD type one better it’s more blueberry smelling on the rub. I hope there both female, but I may end up starting more in a few more days.

10 Likes

I like how you grow! Same style as me! Usually save the tops for clones. Which node do you top at? Looks like nr 4 from the pic…

3 Likes

Yeah I topped it at the 4Th node, you got a good eye lonely. Sometimes I’ll do it at the 3rd but it just depends on how lazy I am that week lol.

2 Likes

Same as me, great minds think alike huh :wink:
Some indicas have to go to 4th node If they are squat. But sativas are snip snip at 3 :blush:

2 Likes

That’s interesting I don’t think I ever culled my plants on height but then again never tried to predict.

I am curious to see how accurate it is.

4 Likes

Hmmm… You might cull your best female :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I would run these testers if needed, I can pop a couple when I receive them and fit them in one of my flower runs coming up depending on how long it take to structure them. Would love to be more active and show my talent! Let me know if you have a spot for me or are all full for now.

Question #1: Blueberry has always been one of my favorite strains ever since I pick up my first high times over 15 years ago, and the smell of diesel and Chem plants is heavenly and unique. The combo of these 2 is a match made in ganja heaven :rofl:.

Question #2: I can start them upon receiving them.

Question 3: I am in the good ol’ US of A, USA.

3 Likes

@MrMayhem1134
PM me your shipping info tonight otherwise you have to wait another week, i’d like to get it done now :+1:

2 Likes

Got you mate. Gonna pop these right away and flower them in 2 months or so, so I can build a nice shape to fill a nice chunk of my 4x8. I use Gaia Green nutes and grow in living soil for anyone curious about comparisons in different grow methods. More to come once they arrive and get popped :heart::ghost::jack_o_lantern:.

3 Likes

tracking numbers sent to all those waiting for seeds! soon there will be more spots open, not just for US, but for canada and elsewhere as well. right now there are 2 spots open for canadians or people from other countries. i’ve set no limit on the number of US spots, pretty much til i can’t afford to send more out. if you think you meet the requirements feel free to reply to this thread with an answer for the 3 questions and we’ll go from there, :+1:

DO NOT EDIT THE WIKI, JUST POST IN THIS THREAD

4 Likes