Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Quick update.
One of the seedlings seems to be struggling a little. Gonna give them a water later tonight then a healthy dose of LITFA.

8 Likes

The Blueberry Sour is all in the shot glass!
Lets wait and see! :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

The road to recovery was slow but these littles seem to be back on track. I actually gave them a double dose of dirty by waiting for them to bounce back when I should have upgraded their homes way sooner! word to the wise these plants do NOT like small containers. roots were more than ready for their 1 gallon homes. 3 gallons will be next and then the lot of them will move into the 5x5. Again much thanks to the Mrs. shes been holding it down since I blew up my ankle last week at work. I feel like a bit of a back seat driver right now telling her how to do things haha… Happy Friday friends!

22 Likes

nice healthy roots. :+1:

2 Likes

yeah I was actually pleasantly surprised how good the roots look right now. Also at this size they are throwing some nice fragrance. More than most plants seem to at this size for me.

2 Likes

the blueberry pie itself has a very strong/powerful smell. sort of blueberry, which turns into a blueberry windex smell. it’s one of the reasons i went with the blueberry pie, very strong smell, smacks you in the face strong.

5 Likes

Why?

I just said I’m done with testing.
But blueberry meets Diesel
Seems interesting.

When?
Anytime

Where?
Bermuda hehe.
If I get picked I tell ya where.

2 Likes

Day 1 of germination
I put all 10 seeds in a mini tupperware and filled it 60% with plain dechlorinated water. Every 12 hours I will tap the seeds to see if they sink and after 48-72 hours they will go into 1 gallon fabric pots whether they are ready or not.

5 Likes

I checked on them at 9am EST and after 18 hours all of the seeds have sunk with just a tap of my finger. Usually I would push them down right away, but didn’t do that this time and forgot to before bed last night. Now I will give them time to pop tails and then put them in the 1 gallons.

3 Likes

All 11 seeds popped, but I saved 9 of em. Two could barely come out of the shells. Very long tails, im impressed! :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Update!! These are looking great. Coming along nicely.

10 Likes

Just catching up with this thread.
Dam nice lookin bud!
Pic could be better, but it looks real good no matter what, nice work! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

That plant has a unique taste too, if you ever get a chance I would definitely recommend trying it out.

2 Likes

Potential Testers: I’m going to the post office tomorrow, if you answer the 3 questions and qualify i will PM you for your shipping info. If you respond within the next few hours i’ll get them out tomorrow, otherwise there’s probably a 1 week delay. Get 'em while you can. :+1:

1 Like
  1. Why do you want these seeds?
    Trying as many Diesel crosses as I can. I love the medicinal effects.

2. When can you start them? (be honest)
    I’ll drop them as soon as I get them.

3. Where are you from, US or Canada or elsewhere?
    US

2 Likes

Might have to circle back around to this thread in a couple of months if there happens to be any open spots still when I start up my blueberry run and have some space can’t wait to see these plants grown out @anonymous4289

1 Like

yep. the plan is to keep giving them away as some people might not gain interest until they see some results.

1 Like

3 days in the 1g’s and they’re looking much happier than in my previous post. Resilience is there so far… had the major PH swing as well as letting them get a bit root bound in the 12oz cups but they seem to be pulling out of their funk. Gave stem rubs all around tonight and out of the 8 My favorite is the #1 plant. Very vicks vapor rub effect menthol punch to the nostrils and straight up pine :evergreen_tree:. Right up my alley and stands out the most so far.

11 Likes

yep they seem to being doing just fine. i’m curious to see how the smells develop. i saw your name popping up in here about an hour ago so i was waiting for your update, lol.

4 Likes

yeah started update then daily life got in my way for a while lol yeah I can’t wait to see how they progress a few of them really have my attention.

1 Like