Testers: Blueberry Diesel

@PioneerValleyOG - First time i ever had blue dream i was at my 21st bday get together and ended up at the neighbors house and he offered a J, Ive been hooked since.

@anonymous4289 - You are exactly right too many people flooded the market with low grade blue dream just for the name. If you have a couple beans of the bohdhi ill gladly make a trade of some kind lol

Just got my new 4x4 so im going to be tossing the BBD in to paper towels tonight.

3 Likes

no can do, they’re mine! lol

5 Likes

So got my beans the other day, dropped them in for their soak, and forgot to swap out their peroxide bath for water. Well, after realizing my mistake I immediately got them into their wet paper towel. I gave them a day and all 6 have popped and are in various points of seedling growth. So into their jiffy pucks they go

11 Likes

Dam battle tested beans right there. I like it

3 Likes

Going to be popping these baddies tomorrow. Its come to my attention that my soil is out of whack for seedlings, so I’m going to go grab some seedling mix tomorrow. Yall have any recommendations? Or should I just coco it?

3 Likes

Went through the plants today and cleaned up the lowers just a bit and took a bit of a closer look. 1gs are filled up with roots sticking out of the bottoms. Looks like next weekend I will be upgrading to 3gs. one is showing fem (tallest plant of the group) and a couple are looking male. Still early to tell on the rest. I think flip will be within the next couple of weeks we shall see…

15 Likes

nice and clean. i like it.

5 Likes

Veg growth has accelerated. I may need to flip earlier than I originally suggested :thinking:

17 Likes

Man they look good, totally forgot about these

2 Likes

They are growing extremely fast at the minute bro. I don’t think I’ll be able to give them another 12 days like I stated. If they’d been feminized I’d have thrown a net in to help control them. I can’t be arsed on pulling a male out of a net.

5 Likes

Totally understand :rofl: im contemplating just using the seedstockers auto mix cause my fem photos didnt sprout only a NL
Seeing this makes me want to pop a load of the BB autos though but i really want bud and low maintenance. The mrs suggested cloning my ck as they are kicking off but itll be a bit till i can take clones

2 Likes

I agree with your lass. You’ve absolutely tortured them Cookie Kush and they are still kicking bro. Just shows how resilient of a strain Barney’s Farm created.
They yield immensely hence why I asked if you had any of them remaining that I’d sent you.
Anyway. This threads about the Blueberry Diesel so I won’t clutter it with anymore of my nonsense :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

3/10 have popped there heads out with 2 more looking like they will break through soon. Also moved them around and moved the unpopped ones closer to the light.

9 Likes

I lied, I popped all 10 yesterday, 4 were pretty tiny but i don’t know if that really means anything at all anyway

4 Likes

Super appreciate you growmie! Received and dropped one tonight. Will run, per usual, until I get some flower or run out of seeds and will give feedback through!

9 Likes

sounds good

3 Likes

Got two of the bbd seeds germ’n. So far I’m 1 for 2. I plan on busting more open, but need to wait for other plants to finish up. Looking forward to comparing notes with my fellow botanists!

1 Like

Well, 9/10 popped and are now in rockwool

2 Likes

Was doing a little research. @anonymous4289 how would you describe the parents?

“Chem Fuego is a combination of some of my favorite cultivars such as Sour Diesel, Chem 91 and my absolute favorite, Headband. With both sweet and fuel notes, it’s a well balanced hybrid that is great in a social setting but not too overwhelming if you’re prone to anxiety.”

Blueberry Pie is the indica-dominant hybrid of two famous strains, Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Dream. Each strain in this potent cross has its own claim to fame, but when combined their unique attributes coalesce to form a strain greater than the sum of its parts. The blueberry flavor and mental haze of Blue Dream contributes to the stilted cerebral buzz, which is then anchored through the Kush-heavy effects of Girl Scout Cookies, amounting to a strain that shrugs off stress and mutes mild physical discomfort"

4 Likes

So I don’t think that’s the right lineage on his blueberry pie pretty sure the lineage is blueberry pie = cherry west bx x blueberry @MR.MaGoo

6 Likes