Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Here’s my 4 so far, about a month old

9 Likes

Still looking good pretty uniform. The white dots are over spray from BBP.

7 Likes

Is that powder sulfur on your plants, just curious?

Yeah, I saw a spider mite like a week ago and I do not tolerate that nonsense in my grow

3 Likes

Attention

still looking for canadian and foreign testers. answer the 3 questions in the first post and we’ll go from there. :+1:

3 Likes

Collected all the male pollen after letting it sit for longer than anticipated… but it’s done. Always try to keep my RH low but especially when I’m collecting pollen. Opened all the windows and froze a bit but got the job done. BBD pollen for years to come. Ended up with 50 centrifuge tubes full. Slapped em in the freezer for long term storage. Thanks to my lady for scooping up some pollen with me.

22 Likes

Damn lots o pollen good stuff! @Rhai88

2 Likes

truth be told I could have collected wayyyy more but when I chopped the males I didn’t wear a mask and my allergies went wild lol this was only the biggest tops collected.

5 Likes

@Rhai88
what are you going to do with all of that? lol

3 Likes

Not a clue… I’m a hoarder of seeds and pollen. I picked up a mid sized fridge dedicated to the cause haha

7 Likes

i bet you could trade some of it for seeds and whatnot

3 Likes

Hell yea :+1:

2 Likes

Got fade happening on the floral/soap smelling plant.
Shouldn’t be much longer for her.

13 Likes

Time for a quick update:

The BBD in the autopot is noticeably larger than the other two. All are doing well, they are getting emerald harvest nutes and i add a compost tea every week or so. Today i’m going to remove some lower branches and get they all cleaned up.

8 Likes

Update for yesterday, Day 49 total; day 35 veg. Plants are getting transplanted to their new 3 gallon smart pots. This will give them some food and allow them to hold more water while I’m in New York next weekend. Here are some pictures before and during defoliation and transplanting.

And here they are today on day 50 total; day 36 of veg in their new homes.

About half of them have a rubber like smell with some funk in there as well. I went a little heavy on the defoliation, but they won’t be flowered for a few months so I have time to shape them while my current run starts and finishes. My trip to New York was a surprise Christmas gift for the family I found out about last month so I can’t start flowering anything until I return. Until next time folks!

7 Likes

i’ve never seen anything like this before

4 Likes

download (7)

Ah I’m just messing with ya. I’m sure they will grow out great

5 Likes

Lmfao, I definitely feel like him sometimes when I do it. Sometimes they don’t grow back, but it just depends on the strength of those shoots that are barely sprouting leaves. Most of the time they bounce back and look great and if not I left an extra set that is more established and can replace them. We will see :sunglasses::nerd_face:.

4 Likes

It all comes down to root health. If your roots are healthy and good, your plant can survive almost anything in the long run, as long as its in veg you should always be good :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Man I can just picture you burning one chopping away…haha.

What’s your weapon of choice?( For trimming) :thinking: