Testers: Blueberry Diesel

and I love her to death… her children will be run for sure… and I may cross to the lemon pheno… ungodly!

4 Likes

Yeah they like to foxtail bro. :rofl:

2 Likes

forgive me for the question you probably answered, but is that the only one in your tent? that one is seeded right?

3 Likes

All 4 girls are seeded!

5 Likes

well damn that’s a lot of seeds. harvesting all those seeds is going to be a real pain.

4 Likes

I don’t play when it comes to seed runs lol I have a problem… but I have a whole fridge for seeds so it’s alll good! :wink:

7 Likes

harvesting takes time but I’m a lucky guy my woman seems to love helping me shuck them seeds! It’s a good gig for sure!

7 Likes

HAHA appreciate it @Rhai88 ! i though maybe you had a ramping schedule or something but your way seems to be working so… legit to me haha

3 Likes

Absolutely! When I started I was like a mad scientist stressing everything I did haha (I still am a bit OCD :rofl:)… but now I just try chill with my lady while we BS together and have a great time growing. Its all about the fun!

6 Likes

@anonymous4289 Can I ask what you have going on right now my friend? I’ve been curious to see what you’re working on? :eyes:

4 Likes

Man you just hit the nail on the head i am an ocd scientist with fitz of dementia lol. i really have been starting to enjoy it. just such beauty . here’s what i took today. i am thinking she is close to ready.

12 Likes

a bunch of chem fuego F2s. i still need to kill off males but they’re in veg. had a aphid problem but i think they’ve recovered (first time i ever had pests). i also have a couple Purple Kush BX going. it’s [SR71 Purple Kush x (SR71 Purple Kush x Instant Karma)] the instant karma is bodhi’s bubba kush x sour diesel so that’s cool. i’m hoping for a female so i can clone and use it in my next breeding project if all goes well. it depends if they’re decent or not.

5 Likes

I guess your like me and partial to kush strains by the look of your projects. Being uk I prefer fem seeds as each plant must count more so these days with the hike in price for power over here. Have you any certain goal your looking to achieve???

2 Likes

Ahhh man I’ve only ever dealt with fungus gnats while I was playing with soil… (I’m definitely not a soil guy) lol

I will say this… This round of growing is the first time I’ve ever dealt with WPM. Thank god for Hypochlorous Acid. Stopped it dead in its tracks! I accidentally turned my intake fan off so I had like 90% humidity and it was way to thick with leaves in there! Life lesson learned the hard way but I saved things! lol

That sounds like a mean purple kush! I’d love to see what’s going on if you have any photos! and chem fuego f2s… :fire: color me interested if you have an abundance! lol

4 Likes

Any particular reason for the NL???
Northern Lights used to sell for a premium over here back in the day but if I gave it out these days I’d likely get a few complaints.
I’m not trying to put nl down I’m just trying to understand why people use it in their crosses.

2 Likes

yeah, i don’t know if it will be any good, which makes me hesitent. I’ve always just wanted to run it.

2 Likes

It yields well but it’s not the strongest smoke. If your wanting the pine smell then you can’t go wrong with NL.

1 Like

Bro go for it. Soon as you mentioned bodhi I was sold. Good luck with your project :+1:

2 Likes

It has a very nice Chemy blueberry smell and a lot of bud sites. I think you done good on these man.

2 Likes

Update for December 20th - Plants all bounced back from their defoliation pretty well. So far no signs of any more males or females. I went out of town on the 22nd to New York until the 26th and I watered everything heavily before I left and filled the two available bathrooms up and left the lights on, probably not ideal but safer then leaving the LEDs on. When I get back I’ll give them some time to adjust to the lights again then I’m turning them from 75 to 100% power. Also in the next month I will be adding a FCE-6500 into the mix with the 2 SP-3000’s to maximize my light per square foot instead of using the bare minimal aka about 17.5 watts per square foot. With the new light it should go up to around 39 watts per square foot but if I can get 35 I’ll be happy.

7 Likes