Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Update - Day 77 total, end of week 9 of veg

All 4 of the remaining Blueberry Diesel are looking female. I’m about 95% sure and just waiting on the hairs to pop out so I can confirm them. They have bounced back from the cold temps and overwatering and still have about 3 more months of veg before the flower room is open. I have ordered an FC-E6500 to supplement the 2 SP-3000’s already in the flower space for around 39 watts per square foot. Now that I have confirmed they are most likely female I will start to aggressively top and defoliate them and shape them so I can flip them when the flower room becomes available.

4 Likes

Solo pics!!!

9 Likes

Looking good in there! how far into flower? What kind of smells are you getting?

1 Like

Starting week three. I’ve been sick with a sinus infection so I can’t smell shit. As soon as that’s gone I’ll let ya know.

6 Likes

This will probably be my last post for a couple weeks until we trim and I can get some good nug shots! I wana say big thanks to @anonymous4289 for letting me jump in on some awesome tester seeds its been a great run/learning experience as always!

Here ensues a bit of a photo dump from our new years eve chop party.

Her favorite (fruit loops) pheno

Lemon plant top.

Grapefruit aka “pretty” plant (my favorite)

our aftermath… some really nice colors on these plants.
I like to do a partial trim of all major fan leaves before I go
to dry.

The rest of these photo’s were shot with photography lighting
and a digital camera. This was a lot of fun and I of course used
the “pretty” pheno for this.

annnndddd I’m out… :boom:

36 Likes

Great post, good work!

3 Likes

for people looking for more info on the mother of this cross, the blueberry pie, check out this thread made by @HeadyMcDank

10 Likes

Uploading: WhatsApp Image 2023-01-02 at 05.58.31.jpeg…

Hello everyone,
passing to update,
REMEMBERING: 12/24 I put it to germinate, on 12/25 they opened, and today 01/02 they are 7-8 days old.
As you can see there are only 4, because 1 I lost to leaf-cutting ants.
But problem already solved!
We follow!

6 Likes

Tastey Nuggetry! Good Job on the grows everybody they looks so sweet! and @anonymous4289 great job on the cross!

I like the stature and look of these… some colors comin out and I can see the Diesel in em… hmm looks like some great smoke! Sooo many seeeeds … Soooo Little Time!

7 Likes

So the blueberry pie is the cherry west x blueberry?

4 Likes

Yes, it is :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Beautiful Work and an Awesome outcome. Congrats on that grow

4 Likes

I appreciate that my friend!

4 Likes

Yeah, very nice done!

4 Likes

Happy New Year @dingys!

I’d like to ask you “What it is” that you have spread across the surface of your Substrates?

My 2023 grows are going to employ Companion grows along the surface, to help reduce that upper-Surface temperature by a small amount.

Curiosity wins when I see something that really makes sense.

Best Wishes on this grow

4 Likes

Happy Hanging, your plant(s) look fantastic

4 Likes

Happy New Year @MissinBissin !!

I use a very generous layer of dry straw, hay, alfalfa, those items you buy in pets for rodents.

here a short video.
This layer of dead matter helps with heat, evaporates less water, prevents the soil from cracking.
Anyway search more on google, there will be several articles talking deeper.

4 Likes

Talk about BASICS I love it…

Thanks again, you know its gonna happen

5 Likes

Tester spots still available for Canadians and any non-US members. no more US testers. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh dang, was excited to see their was oore tester spots but I’m from Northern California so I guess I’m SOL on that…

But I do got some purple fuzz back crosses from AK Bean brains that uses the blue diesel cross the Trainwreck in The locomotion half of the purple fuzz, other half is qrazy train nland it’s back crossed to that locomotion/blue diesel male…

Was hoping to get some straight blue diesel to do some line work if anyone is interested in a trade… I got some more akbean brains and some other cool stuff…

🤷🤦:seedling::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes