Testers: Blueberry Diesel

What have the main phenos being found? Is the lemon cleaner common?

1 Like

I have a couple that have stretched ×3 and need to be propped up. It may have been more my fault than genetic though.

2 Likes

Absolutely… I’ll send you a pack of each.

3 Likes

Pretty PLUSH inside that Tent
Nice work !!!

3 Likes

Added pictures.

3 Likes

Well the runt is coming along ok…at least I should get a decent sample of it. Definitely starting to get a diesel smell off her…

13 Likes

BBDiesel F2s be dropping some tailz… Looking good so far. These were random seeds I found on the tent floor. May let a couple ride with my current run… who knows. :man_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Taking her time but fattening up nicely. She has the lemon terps.

This lady is a month or so behind the first. Stretched and stretched and almost stretched herself into the worm bin. I came to my senses.

This is the runt of the trio. She has rock-hard solid buds and is looking close to being finished, at least closer than the other 2.

@Esrgood4u i have to say you were right about the smell. No more sour lemon candy but the lemon is still my favorite.

20 Likes

Today they complete 22 days of life. some had a good development, others are more compact, I believe that those with a higher development tend to be males, it’s not a rule, just a guess! haha

11 Likes

It’s stunning isn’t it?? Just wait until you taste it :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am down another BBD from culling a male. Out of 6 plants 4 flowering females ain’t bad at all! Here’s the kicker, 4 totally different females. From medium stocky to stretchy and viney. I’ll do some stem rub and photo dump by my next update. I’ll do some pics after I reorganize my set up.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

All four of my females were completely different as well… 2 tall and 2 short. One with funk and one sweet and the other two with cirtus notes. I’m sure you’re gonna find some heat in the bunch. Alot of variety in the F1s

6 Likes

I wonder if maybe it would be fun to pass some clones around when they are done?

2 Likes

I already have a few of my F2s going but unfortunately they’re randoms. not sure which moms they came from. Just want to see what shows up on a couple of females off these should be interesting.

6 Likes

I’m definitely excited about the variety factor. Also I had a nice ratio of male to female. I am 2 weeks into flower, and full steam ahead.

6 Likes

The runt is still chuggin’ along16745061907426538375864269542053

13 Likes

So, I have 10 little seedlings above ground. Been thinking I might post some pics as this is a group tester project…I typically don’t share photos on the internet though, email or mail if needed :grin:.

Figured I could post these…

When they grow above the top of the container, I will add more soil and top them to take clones. :smiley:

7 Likes

hail guys, how are you?

to give it an up here, 3 days ago I had a transplant, from the 400ml cups to 2 liter vases, if I’m not mistaken. I want to keep them in these smaller pots, until they make room in the other tent that is in the last weeks of flowering,
I noticed that they need a transplant soon!

6 Likes

Update day 101 total, week 12 veg. My brother had taken over caring for these as I have a run currently going to flower next week. They were given a liquid nutrient feed a couple days ago because he noticed the plants were growing slowing and looking a little sad. The problem resolved itself when he raised the lights because the problem was they were actually too powerful for the young plants (Bahama Mama). He may have turned down the power too but I am not 100%. They look great and hopefully will be in flower soon.

7 Likes