Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

Haven’t checked mail today, Canada, will be gone fishing for next week or so. Don’t bother sending anymore my way just yet, I’ll let you know how they made it. If they get crushed maybe I’ll hit you up again later if you still have some to spare

2 Likes

Wife checked box and nothing in today

2 Likes

well, with the current status it might be easier for me to just do another package for everyone, even if you got a few good seeds already. I can bring them all to the post office one time in the next few days and not have to worry about an extra trip a week or two later, just to be done with it. So unless you specifically don’t want another package sent to you for whatever reason, then you’ll just get a few extras. I don’t even want to know how damaged the canadians packs are.

I’m just as excited as you all to get this going. I promise to get you each 2 packs of viable seeds even if I have to steal a horse and deliver them myself.

12 Likes

I haven’t had much luck with Canada post being gentle with seeds . I’m expecting the worst but ya never know till you open it up .
Thanks hope ya don’t have to ride a horse it’s getting cool at nights lol

5 Likes

Nothing yet here

2 Likes

Have not received yet…I always used corrugated plastic put a piece of cotton in one end of flute and tape over, then put seeds in then a piece of cotton and tape up.cheap and wont crush.Sent them all over the world in late 90s early 2000s that way.

2 Likes

Can I request horse delivery?

2 Likes

i’m going to go with the plastic centrifuge tubes in 4x8 padded envelopes since i already bought them. i can’t see it failing this time

6 Likes

i don’t have horses, only seeds.

5 Likes

That will work fine…

2 Likes

Sorry I meant delivery via horseback lol. I may have missed the part about grand theft horse

3 Likes

Still waiting on mine out here in cali. Can’t wait

2 Likes

got mine today 2 bags of 8 but one of my #2’s got smashed :skull: thanks USPS

got to get a few things ready before I pop them, I’ll post again when they are in coco/perlite

3 Likes

so 7/8 and 8/8 made it? that’s not too bad but that’s probably one of the better outcomes.

6 Likes

Well if you’re just sending out a bulk shipment and have plenty then sure, send mine, but only if you have them to spare

4 Likes

sounds good stevie. i have enough seeds for everyone so no worries.

7 Likes

Hey got mine some are broken on the sb2 the sb3 are all good though! None we harmed. I’ll pop them in about a month! After I get my little one into the flower tent.

3 Likes

got mine today! thank you. however the post office had that old samsonite gorilla working that day,they didnt make it.

2 Likes

Damn, I remember that commercial from the 70’s!! I must be old!! Lol

2 Likes

@Joker yeah its telling, but the good part is we remember it!

2 Likes