Testers wanted. landrace sative hybrid *closed*

Idk what’s happening with the signups. But I’m definitely not the one to fix it.

2 Likes

Nice, I have a Red Dragon cross I made that I’m testing now. Your pheno sounds interesting, mine was pretty short and busy with reddish buds, yields were on the lower-medium side but resin production and trich coverage was top tier. Mine had a light fruity/earthy smell, maybe slight citrus. I for sure can’t test any as I’m asking for testers in my own thread but I’ll def keep an eye on this one to see how posts from the crosses come out!

2 Likes

see I had no red at all. I was a bit disappointed in that regard.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me thining it out to one best female to run, sure… I’ll run them.

regards,

2 Likes

i don’t mind some thinning but down to one in the first run is a non starter sorry.

3 Likes

Honestly, may show up in the testers. Maybe less common for F1’s but bet you’d def find it in the F2’s I’m guessing

2 Likes

You know it @anon71563794, thanks for thinking of me! I just popped 20 auto’s this week, so it would be in my next run of photo’s starting in 6-8 weeks. If that’s soon enough you can count on me! If that works add me to your list (not gonna add myself because of the caveat I mentioned)
:four_leaf_clover: :christmas_tree: :fire:
-Dirtron

2 Likes

@anon71563794 what is the approximate flower time for your cross?

2 Likes

Red dragon is a beautiful strain is it bodhi’s?

3 Likes

i would love a little of that pollen?/ either way you should have a package coming to you soon from me.

1 Like

I would love to!!

1 Like

It’s from Barney’s Farm. Don’t see too many Red Dragon crosses out here considering you see “dragon” in a bunch of strain names these days. @anon71563794 gets it

2 Likes

Ooops, you may be right. Sorry @anon71563794 if I misgendered you! Poor assumption on my part.

4 Likes

no real idea yet. some phenos might go 11 weeks some 9weeks

3 Likes

If you end up needing another tester, count me in :+1:

2 Likes

I’m down to pop em in the pit and let em go the distance if you have any left

2 Likes

Popped back in and your list went 123456(7)8910… so I edited myself and #7 back into the lineup. BUT if you have someone else on deck sub them in at #7, no stress!!!
PS the magnet is on the fridge! Since it is not obviously cannabis related I think the wife will let it stay. Otherwise it will move to the hood in my growcab!!!

3 Likes

Wow gotta be quick :grin:
Im sure their is some scientific research benefits to see how new strains grow down under here in Australia :joy:

2 Likes

Oh so more interest than I thought. Let me divide stuff up an see what I have left over. I have both the parents so Its not as important to save some.

Different topic. Yes I am a lady. Not a huge deal but a do let people know because I feel everyone should be welcome in the cannabis community and part of that is being visible. Part of the reason I am exploring making a company was a frustration with everything being focused toward young men when it came to growing.Hip hop and street wear is fun but I prefer kinder language towards people (i was seeing a lot of rough homophobic slang) and I have a feeling other people do too. Cannabis to me growing up was about doing your own thing and not being hateful.

I am very grateful to have so much interest in these seeds!. Once Everyone gets their details in I will let you know and then send them out.

16 Likes

Agreed, best to keep things straight forward and chill. Keep the love flowing! :heart:

3 Likes