Testers wanted. landrace sative hybrid *closed*

Happy to see you got your testers wanted to try my self but am starting to have a lot going on want and need to get everything sorted and also your description that they can be wide could make it a rough grow for me

Going to be awesome to see what kind of pheno types you get hope you find what your looking for

3 Likes

Great vibes right here, thank you!

5 Likes

So the seeds went out today. Everyone ended up with 7 after i crush tested them.

6 Likes

Your so right, and the fact that your a woman making a place for yourself in this world is that much more amazing. Perhaps if there were some more women growers a few things might become a bit more standardized.
@anon71563794 in my books your +5 points ahead of any other breeder relatively unknown just for the fact that your not only doing this as a woman but doing it the way you see fit.

2 Likes

I got 6, no worries though that’s my life path number :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh and i owe someone pollen. Sorry i forgot. DM me and i will sort it out.

1 Like

Got mine last night and will be poppin em after the holiday.
Where would you like the reports, in this thread?

Let me make a new thread.

1 Like

Okay everyone. Please use the thread below for your plant updates.

4 Likes

Are you a breeder? You just making some new stuff? I do some of my own. I don’t have names.

I am a small time breeder just getting started

4 Likes

Seeds landed safely. Shoutout coming in my thread. These are in my on deck circle!

Would you prefer seeing them run inside, or outside (SoAZ)? I can do either… planning my lineups!!?

2 Likes

I typically grow in coco indoor under led. Outside would be the hardest for me to replicate. I would really love to see some under some uv. Beware i used a tomato cage for mom so you might want to plan some support for flowering

2 Likes

“It will be done, oh yes, it will be done”
“As Yooouuuuuu Wissshhhhhhhhhhhh”

1 Like

Update:
7/17/21 soaked seeds for 13hrs. (H202+water)
2 of the seeds had their tails coming out, and 2 more were cracked and expanding.
7/18 I placed 5 seeds in solo cups with coco, perlite & worm castings. I set them outside on a protected porch for natural air & warmth.
Next post will be when there all above ground with pics.

4 Likes

@anon71563794 got that gold dust thank you

1 Like

Update: 7/21 #4 is stalling

#2 is about 1" tall

#5 2 1/2 inches tall

#1 & #3 have not come up yet.

1 Like

Update 8/11/21

Gonna upgrade into 1 gal fabric pots now.

4 Likes

2 questions. 1. Is that coco your growing in ? 2. What is them pink blocks, and did Petalpower send them with the beans ?
I just dropped mine into pellets yesterday, hopefully I’m right behind you. I’m planning on coco solos for veg, then into 1 gal pots til done.
Nice looking juveniles btw

edit don’t worry about my silly questions, I went back n read! :crazy_face: used what I have 2 of

1 Like

Lol no! It’s a chopped up pool noodle, to keep the light off the soil, helps hold in moisture and keeps fungas knats away. The soil is a home grown light mixture. I use the foam blocks to help prop up young seedlings sometimes. I also use smaller pieces to mix into the soil, the roots seem to really love them. So to sum it up for about a dollar a noodle you can cover a lot of pots and stretch your soil a lot further. I have other colors as well. I color coded my plants so I don’t get them mixed up.:rofl:

1 Like