Testing Monkey Brains🐒🍌

I like a quite a bit of runoff, 10-20%, just to be sure Im washing some of the excess salts from the previous feedings out so they don’t build up and start causing problems

2 Likes

Sweet. First watering for em today, very exciting lol. Thanks!

2 Likes

Male Update
He showed me what I was waiting on this morning

4 Likes

10 Likes

Sweet pics, cool test grow.

3 Likes

Looks ready to harvest to me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

^ trust this guy, he’s an expert!

5 Likes

I’m still here, but I think mine are broken lol. Only three on the six sprouted. They came up after two days and haven’t really done anything :pensive:. All I did was soak them and plant them.

8 Likes

I’d be a lil concerned if Jake and I didn’t get 100% on germ rates. A littler cold perhaps?

I really hate this time of year myself for starting seeds TBH.

Come on spring!

3 Likes

Well I started 6… 1got culled on size at transplant, 1 is male and 4 female… so over all with my 100% germ rate, and female ratio is not bad either

(Too early to type edit)

2 Likes

Ok… Plant by plant shots

@LED_Seedz any thoughts on the sad looking ones that won’t perk back up?
They seem like a pH problem but they just got hit with pH adjusted feed a couple days ago and I’m still learning the coco tricks and such so it may just be something I’m missing

6 Likes

It gets down to about 70 at night in that tent, running the flower tent at night has helped a lot with equalling out the day/night temps. It was getting down to 64-65 before. I was thinking it may be from too compact of media. I ran out of oyster shells so I doubled up if rice hulls.

1 Like

Looks hungry to me. What r u feeding and where at in terms of PPM?

I’d also move over to a coco crouton as I always found the fine pith to get compacted preventing good oxygen.

4 Likes

Right now the v2 megacrop and trying to find where they’re happy… currently at 7.5g a gallon comes out to about 900ppm

4 Likes

Provided you are using the PPM scale .7 get them up closer to 1400. These should take that no problem.

3 Likes

Upped feed to 1100ppm and they went crazy… Still far left having root growth issues bit I’m watching it…

This one Still hasn’t been watered since the initial transplant but still slowly growing… I don’t know if I’ll let her live but that’s up to @LED_Seedz as it’s a test grow…

These two are by far my favorite… one light and one dark, two different leaf looks going on there, too.

The second of the sad looking plants but she is coming back around now.

7 Likes

Lovely looking plants!

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Been trying to hone in my craft the last couple grows, changing things and finding not only my potential but what I can do with the plants

I hear you. 17 years out of the game. Now that I am about to retire, AND OG is back… It will be like learning to walk all over again. I will be following. Good luck.

4 Likes

Looking better every round brotha! :+1::seedling:

3 Likes