Testing Monkey Brains🐒🍌

8 Likes

Mine are doing much better with the new soil. Ive been doubling up on the food for them and they seems to like it. Gave them a topdressing of fresh worm castings from the bin.

8 Likes

Came down on day 58 and now we wait.

11 Likes

Mine are still doing much much better with the new soil and bigger pots. The two plants from the first sprouting (fabric pots) are girls and one of the second sprouts are a girl. One of the second sprouts is a Male and the other three aren’t showing yet. Prolly will in less than a week.

15 Likes

I love that one trichome shot. Great job @toastyjakes

Glad to see them pulling through with the new soil. @DavesNotHere. :muscle:

5 Likes

Nice turn around Dave

6 Likes

Everybody is showing their private bits. Two dudes and five girls. Culled the dudes, gonna let the girls get a bit bigger.

Dude 1

Dude 2

11 Likes

Sounds good to me. Lets rock!

1 Like

Nice turn around @DavesNotHere.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. I amazing how a little oyster shell can fix things

1 Like

Ru thinking to heavy in the EWC percentages then?

No. I ran out of crushed oyster shells so I doubled up on the rice hulls. I think that was the issue, once they got saturated they just choked up the soil and roots. I also didn’t like it when I cut it with gypsum pellets. The clay coating on them made the soil sticky.

1 Like

Shots of some dried and jarred Monkey Brains

(Don’t mind the cat hair lol)
Sticky and stanky on the pull apart… I don’t have a great smell description palate so… Lol… funky citrus and dank lol I can’t really describe it… Taste is nice and smooth with a bit of spice tickles on the exhale…

Yet again another devastatingly frosty strain from @LED_Seedz

12 Likes

Finally got to day 1 of flower. But we learned a few thing about these girls. They love their food and hate compact soils.

7 Likes

Day 7 and all is well. They all got 2 tbsp of food each and watered with worm extract.

12 Likes

Day 14 and moving right along. Defolianted and removed the small lowers.

11 Likes

Day 21 and more fun. This week instead of giving then worm extract I opted to just put two heaping scoops of finish worm compost with worm to each pot. They should all love that.

P.s. The fan leafs all have resin and the off hand leaf prune for better light penetration elicits a nice dank funky smell. These are gonna be some kill bill.

14 Likes

Your girls sure look happy Mang…Very nice looking girls…

K.

4 Likes

Looking very nice so far! Fingers crossed they stay clean for ya.

5 Likes

So far so good. I’ve been looking for intersex traits since they had a stressful beginning. Once I transplanted them into soil that was close to 60/40 aeration things have been pretty smooth sailing. They’re all between 26-28 inches which is nice since I just pinched them tops as opposed cutting them back to the 5-6 node.

5 Likes