Testing Monkey Brains🐒🍌

Day 27
I’m a day earlier than I usually update, but I took the day off for my birthday and managed to snap some pics before the girls went to bed. Looked up at the sun the other day and noticed some led’s in one of the qusntums burnt out. Luckily I have all the skilled needed to replace them with new diodes when I order them.

15 Likes

Day 35 and we’re still rocking. I’m seeing some pistil and lower leaf die off which has me wondering if two have some intersexing going on. I’ve checked them all thoroughly and haven’t seen any signs of intersexing so they may just be earlier finishers than the others.

14 Likes

You have probably said but how many watts are these under?

1 Like

540w. 300w of citizen cobs and 240w of quantum boards. Sitting about like 16".

3 Likes

Some chunky monkeys there, looking good. Nice uniformity too.

3 Likes

Looks like a couple of these girls are gonna change colors for us.

12 Likes

Ohhh that fade is looking pretty @DavesNotHere great looking grow as always! Congrats!

3 Likes

Day 41 and still running right along. Top dressed today too with 2 tbsp of my amendment mix.

I
I
I

I
I
I

I
I
I

I
I
I

I
I
I

14 Likes

Day 48 or 49. Almost done, I’d say they’ll be good to go at week 9. I’ve had to stake and hook all the tops cause they all decided to train wreck.

11 Likes

Good group of pictures! How would you describe the smells you’re getting?

1 Like

They all have similar smells. The room fills up with a really nice sweet smells when the tents open. Close up they all have a real sweet berry smell to them. The only difference is the two bulkier plants on the right side have more of a berry like smells to go with the sweet. Where as the other two have a more sweet smell with kind of a berry like after.

3 Likes

Day 56 and I chopped the girls down. They look to be at the perfect ripeness for my liking. The past couple harvest I’ve just been removing the leafs I can reach the stem of, then just hang the whole plant. It takes longer to dry out but it makes for a more flavorful smoke.

11 Likes

Looks damn nice! Cant wait to hear the report :+1:

1 Like

Totals are in
-#1- 84g (cut at week 5 due to intersexing)
-#2- 139g
-#3- 120g
-#4- 131g
-#5- 106g

Grand total: 580g@540w/LEDs. 1.07g/w

8 Likes

Appreciate you gentlemen giving these a run. Unfortunately this line is scratched due to the bananas that were spotted in flower. Win some and lose some and why we test. I hope the smoke has been worth your time.

4 Likes

Yep… It wasn’t too bad at all . I think imma go back after this run and give the Durban x gdp another go with proper lighting and knowledge this time lol

4 Likes

Even with the one that thru nanners these all smell amazing. I’m gonna give them about another 2 weeks in the jars before I try them out tho.

6 Likes

Whats in this cross? Looks like a Durban X Monkey paw or maybe (Durban X HP) X Monkey Paw. But just a super wild guess.