TestOfOath's Happy Place

No worries about the seeds, it sounds like your plate is way over full, family comes first no doubt. Good luck on your tests, those pesticide application tests are no joke.

That is asweet ride, I actually had one just like it, around the same year. Miss that car. Plantsare looking very healthy, great job especially with how bow busy you are

3 Likes

Yeo bro Fuck yeah on the new whip !
Credit score galore Nice numbers kid !
For the love of OG and the love for your family
DO NOT GIVE UP
Yourself… is number one priority don’t be stressing about not sending seeds out in time …I’m sure they have plenty anyways.
When yah get to it yah get to it.
As far as work goes …every single boss ,foreman …shiny shoe wearing fucker can go SAD ,

Because when it comes down to it we r just a number. …

If they don’t give a fuck about me why should I give a fuck about them :thinking:

Keep plugging away brother chin up and head outta the clouds !

8 Likes

How’re you?

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. My prayers go out.
One love

3 Likes

Looks sweet. Those are nice cars. Part are cheap. It’s a nice riding car.

2 Likes

@TestOfOath and @BIGJ
Thought that y’all might be interested in this

3 Likes

Looks interesting my brother @repins12 , thank you for the heads up. This will be my first sign up under TL3. Woo hoo. Finally made it. :rofl::joy::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

@repins12 I appreciate the heads up brother.

Got the indoor seed run happy and ready to flip tonight, gotta read when to spray with ElitexElite but that’ll be happening as soon as its possible, tonight or within the next week or whatever it says and the greenhouse got transplanted today. A happy productive weekend.

Do you guys think the tiki torches are enough light to extend the daylight hours and keep them out of flower? I think were right around 14 hours where im at in michigan and i cant have a repeat of last year going into flower and revegging in the greenhouse.

Gonna do my best to get seeds packed up tonight for everyone, I’ve still got all of your info saved.

23 Likes

Greenhouse looks fucking awesome :+1:t4: :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Very nice @TestOfOath that place will be a jungle in no time. Not sure about those tiki torches, check out these solar powered lights they might be a bit better

1 Like

Maybe citronella to keep some bugs at bay

3 Likes

For sure Michigan has some pretty damn big skeeters​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll second that…

2 Likes

Yeo @TestOfOath I’m trying out some solar powered garden lights!
Dosent even make since rn in NY we have 14 hrs 19 mins of daylight…longest day of the year is June 21 with 15 hrs and 19 mins shouldn’t really make that much of a difference lol

2 Likes

Tiki torches were more for light though it does have the added bonus of repelling bugs, i only get help doing stuff every so often so i gotta accept it when i get it. Today was one of those days.

Ill look into some solar lights for in thwre thatd make a lot more sense. Short of bringing my lux meter out id say theyre for sure throwing enough light for what i need

14 Likes

Bro I’m only doing it for one plant as a test so it’s more feasible for me lol I brought out the Lux meter haha … the torches definitely give it a Cool vibe,

2 Likes

If by cool you mean Friday the 13th cool then yes I agree…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:download (5)

5 Likes

Cool like this guy image

5 Likes

Should provide some heat also I could see early spring a advantage with the torches .

2 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like