TestOfOath's Happy Place

Been a few days so figured I’d post some update pics. Hydro is fucking exploding and I love it, the two huge autos in the buckets are both white walkers which are different phenos of the mother of my Dosi Walker F1’s. The 3 small ones are the seeds I bred and they’re happy and healthy too, everything’s growing good so what more could a guy ask for. I’ll take hoop house pics in the morning too. Started some 1973 Durban, 1970 Columbian gold, 2016 highland Nepalese, and 2017 Pakistani Chitral Kush landraces to flower over the winter

Also got all my seeds organized and transfered into my box that came packaged super sweet so I decided to use it as my first seed holder setup, simplify things

13 Likes

I see why you call it your happy place! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Having a hard time believing how freaking huge these White Walker autos from Master Sensei Genetics here in Michigan are getting.

Easily my biggest ones so far, went hiking and camping in the Huron National Forest over the weekend and the taller one grew INTO MY FUCKING LIGHT that was still at least a few inches above it when it I left, had kicked over the cola and was growing on a 90° on the LEDs. Cooked her a little bit at the tippy top but I raised em again soon as I noticed. I’m LOVING the lights I use, it’s so nice to walk in and see them all reaching for the lights just happy as shit and only at 450 watts for my 6x4 space

14 Likes

Yer gonna need another screen layer, my friend!

7 Likes

Check out the 2 day growth on the auto on the right, they’re both drinking a full gallon a day now, it’s so crazy to me every day to see the explosive growth of hydro, never gotten to witness it day by day in person till now and it’s just wild!

11 Likes

Transplanted 2 plants and moved a seed from last year that sprouted in the hoophouse. Might end up putting one in the final space but I’ll probably have more than enough in here as is. Raised the sides for more air flow, the pissed off autos that I chopped down had some bud rot from the crazy 2nd Spring rains we’ve been having this year so I chopped off anything effected and harvested the rest, did a rinse in the sink on all the plants I harvested.

Yes there’s leaf hoppers at the bare minimum, I already sprayed once a week or so ago gonna do it again soon.

Zour Safety Meeting

Zour Dosi 33

Random seed that sprouted from last year

Green Rose x2

Supernova x2

Kens GDP

Jagg Kush

Bubba’s Breath

And finally, Acapulco Gold

12 Likes

This is a mix of photos/autos just cause I want as much weight as possible, figure even if they don’t turn out the quality I want because they’re truly exposed to the elements, they’ll at least make me a shit ton of hash and wax, etc.

Can you spot the seeds I planted straight into the dirt? :grin: Truthfully just kind of experimenting with as much as I can this year

12 Likes

That’s some text book worthy stuff right there

1 Like

For clones I just place them in a bottle of water, change the water every 3 days max and wait.
No nutrients, nothing. Just time. Maybe give it a shot :thinking:

3 Likes

But what to do with the expensive cloner? :joy:

I did gather I was going way overboard with adding shit into the water, gonna go for real simple when I finally decide to get it up and running again to give it another shot.

Truthfully I’d like to learn any and all cloning methods possible (a simple bottle of water cloning a plant would be cool as shit and doesn’t cost 80$ :joy:) and then master each technique, all in good time though :grin:

As for the embryo I agree! I’d never seen anything like that before with ANY seed, let alone cannabis. Unfortunately it didn’t live, I tried putting it an inch or so down like a normal seed and after not popping up for a few days I checked, had green leaves yellowing cause no light so I left it uncovered and the leaves greened up but it was too far gone already

Thanks for your time and energy @anon93244739 and @CADMAN

4 Likes

3 days since last indoor pics. I’m gonna go out on a limb and call my first hydro run pretty successful, definitely need to interconnect them somehow next time cause it’s tedious as fuck with how much those big ones drink daily and the small ones are only a week from being that size according to how the first two grew, grossly underestimated how big they’d get.

And then there’s the next photo run while I’m vegging these to potentially flower over the winter if they’re females

Romulan grapefruit

Nightmare Runtz
Strawberry Akei

Acapulco Gold

Apparently too stoned to remember the name at the moment…
Ice Cream Cake #5 that I’m allegedly not supposed to have cause it’s allegedly licensed for medical runs and allegedly don’t even have. Grows like fucking crazy, just keep tucking it into the scrog every few days so it doesn’t grow a bunch of bullshit down low that needs to be lollipopped. She’s gonna wind up taking over half the net on the photo run if I had to guess at this point

11 Likes

Looking good! Real good. Cant wait to see them in full flower. :smiley:

5 Likes

Everything’s fully transplanted, caged, topped and supercropped (one of many), and the first scrog net is finally halfway up… With the help of 8 zip ties on each loop :joy:, still gotta connect a couple more spots to pull it tight across the whole 20ft length

Added zour Safety meeting, zour Dosi 33, nightmare runtz, and confidential purps to fill out the greenhouse over the weekend.

10 Likes

Christmas started rolling in more steadily, at least I feel like a kid at Christmas, probably spent as much total between everything coming in, too :joy:

Tropical twist - white crack x amnesia XXL
Fruit punch - Critical orange punch x critical orange punch
Strawberry cough - strawberry nuggets x haze XXL
Banana Durban - Durban poison x banana blaze
All FEM autos all from Master Sensei Genetics

Nature Essence and The Orbiter from @DannyTerpintine and his SpaceBound Genetics and super fancy packaging that I really dig

9 Likes

looks like a party! :wink: :metal:

2 Likes

Go to your happy place:

2 Likes

Looking good, I got my ticket to the show!

1 Like

If anyone sticks around long enough I’m gonna S1 all of em and spread the love far and wide :grin: y’all make me so happy just getting the world growing, I’ve been inspired to TRY and be able to do the same!

Also, if I used STS on my F1 autos I made to S1 them… What the fuck would that be called? Just S1 since it’s the first cross with themselves?

7 Likes

clusterfuck

1 Like

That’s how I feel when I think of any of this :joy::joy: bx1 this s1 that, gotta be a super grower magician and have clones taken of plants so you can flower and smoke em and then decide which is best

All seems so wild to me right now being so new, I’ve even tried reading up on it and just end up staring and drooling after a while making noises like Patrick star from SpongeBob

confusedpatrick

4 Likes