TestOfOath's Happy Place

Good stuff. The beer thing I need to try. Wax looks like ear wax lol. Its drank looking.

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks for letting me know bud!

2 Likes

I’ve done it with egg nog before too. :yum:

5 Likes

Now I have something new I need to try :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice. A new twist on the Guinness car bomb. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Weed is still a little wet so gotta wait to fully clean everything I broke up and screen out all weed bits once it’s dry enough. Gonna say it’s a pretty hefty damn haul though, I’m happy with it for sure :grin:

21 Likes

Looks like you’re getting ready to make something. I don’t know about all that stuff. I have a bunch of that. I’ve been wanting to make some. Bubblegum. I do the screen sometimes. It’s been years ago. I had a friend got hurt real bad with butane. He got hurt real bad. I’ve always stayed away from it. The super freak are females. I am going to change the time on them just a little bit to try to get them to veg out and get a little bit bigger. I’m probably going to change to like a 14 or so hour day. I got some babies that are hatched I just need to put them in some dirt. I think I cut out a total of 6 males. Rh is super low. I have been hitting them with water every other night. To keep the leaves moist. If the temperature was stay cold I can handle that. The change in it just is not working for me but I’m not gonna give up. I’m taking a break after this one

5 Likes

we’re in the game with your fireassicecream#5…

5 Likes

Thank you guys that are growing these out so fast, that’s just the coolest thing ever to me like getting to see my kids off into the world so they can make people happy by bettering their lives.

Here’s an unrefined first haul of the ICC#5, I’m waiting on everything I crushed up to dry enough to soft through a screen so all I’ve got left is seeds. Then I might go through the extra work of picking out immatures but they’re the minority for sure, might be easier to pick them out just when I’m sending packs. Gotta figure a way to get a rough count, was thinking of count 2-300 in separate 100 piles and averaging the weights, then weighing them all and dividing by my average 100 weight, that’d give me a rough total count rounded to 100, right?

16 Likes

That’s badass dude

2 Likes

That’s how people do it for the co-op runs where they’re working with thousands, at least the same general idea. You’re doing it with larger sample sizes than most I’ve seen, so that should make it more accurate; lots of people make do with measuring lots of 20 seeds, or maybe 50 if they’re overachieving. :stuck_out_tongue: Either way, it gets the job done.

6 Likes

Yes weigh a set amount out and your total amount should give a descent rough count

3 Likes

So I chipped the highland Nepalese and Durban at 13 weeks, right around where the HN should’ve but like 2-4 weeks early for the Durban. I needed the room though and they weren’t gonna do too much in the shape I had them in. More seed shucking to do off both of em. Chair branches are Durban scrog branch is Highland Nepalese

Moved the 5 remaining flowering plants into the tent… Hoping my pure Michigan didn’t pollinate em all but it dropped a shit ton in that tent, I sprayed with water while moving everything so we’ll see. Not the end of the world either way.

Transplanted the whole breeding project to my clay rock based Promix HP CC, still gotta top dress with soil amendments but the pancakez got mixed too hot so I didn’t wanna do it that way for the rest, hopefully they recover.

Gotta pull apart those nine ICC growing together and give some to @BIGJ and use two to seed, see if I can find anyone to give the others to. Gonna kill the highland x ICC next to them probably, don’t have time to play with it.

Hopefully I can get them looking pretty again after revegging, I didn’t have my phone to take root pics but a lot had real real healthy root systems

17 Likes

Brother are you thinking of killing the highland x icc or you just stating that the icc will If you don’t remove them. Don’t kill it , I’ll take it. If you haven’t nixed it. I’m gonna get another small tent to keep some little ones while I pollenate, soon as I Get a good pollen chuck gonna pull the reversed clone and the ones I held back will go in the room and flower it all :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

I’ll bring you all kinds of presents to work tomorrow then :joy:

3 Likes

You guys want get much done. @TestOfOath take it easy on your friend. Lol freken phone. Lol

2 Likes

Anyone on here who could design a label for me?

When we were kids my little brother used to answer the phone, “On top of the world, how high can I get you?” He’s dead now but that’s what I want to call my seed brand if I ever get good enough to be called something along those lines. Anyone out there that could help me design something cool for my label?

5 Likes

Are you looking for something just to have or something professional ?

If you want something just to have, I have a little bit knowledge of brand creation and I can help you
to create something simple.

If you looking for something professional, I’m on contact with one designer to create my brand Naughty Beans… he already has experience creating this type o brand and appear professional… just waiting the budget… he’s brazilian, so the currency exchange can be a advantage to you… and I am still looking for other professionals at instragram… I’m at work now but later I will get the names and post here to you get a look.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/james_paris02/

This one sent me pm on instagram offering the job to create my logo but I still not aswer yet. Dont know about pricing.

But his jobs looks amazing.

2 Likes

So I underestimated how much pollen the Pure Michigan was gonna drop in solo cups and my 4 smoking plants got pollinated, big and chunky Cookieland, short and squat Cookieland, Blue Moon Rocks from BOG, Supafreak from Humboldt and White Thunder by Kera genetics are added to the Pure Michigan crosses by accident, not that it’s a bad thing by any means they’re all fire strains was just hoping for smoking weed out of those :joy: not so much anymore

17 Likes