TestOfOath's Happy Place

Also gotta give a shout-out to @CADMAN for making my logo for me, I love it. Name is a tribute to my late little brother from the ever hilarious way he used to answer our house phone when we were kids 5b439de680c4474ac89c386988ac5da6a978ed04_2_478x500

Appreciate the effort @LionsNaughtyBeans, figured I’d keep things local if I could

17 Likes

Will look great on flips :wink:

7 Likes

Awww yeah @CADMAN !

3 Likes

This sounds like it has some awesome potential IMHO!

3 Likes

You can make some deadly hash after the seeds are picked out. Not bud but the next best thing .

2 Likes

Crazy looking. Love the super freak. I got one about two foot high. The other one is a little smaller. Nice buds. Your plants look great. Nice @CADMAN very cool.

3 Likes

Awesome logo! Great work @CADMAN! @TestOfOath that supafreak of yours looke very good. I tried sup a freak before and it’s very potent. Beautiful buds!
I’m cleaning seeds myself. What I do is, I use a 2ml tube fill it even to the top without push down on the seeds after I clean them. I’m getting around 65 67 seeds per vile. So at 50 seeds per vile, we’ll that’s 500 seeds per 10. I have tried weighing seeds. I believe the vile method is most accurate if you are giving away a lot of beans… very nice haul!

5 Likes

One at a time. Lol it would take a minute.

1 Like

Shucked the trim from the Highland Nepalese and Durban I cut down after the TrimPal (works fantastic for seeds), still some seeds in the nugs but this is the majority of each, think the highland Nepalese x ICC seeds look real cool.

Been having trouble dialing nutes in after all the yellowing from the aphids and what not, feel like I went overboard and things aren’t the happiest but nothing is dying so that’s a plus :rofl:

Most recent pics I took of everything since last time.

Terribly focused frozen coke and ICC babies, 4 other cups are White Cherry Truffle one and two, knocked two cups over so seeds might’ve gotten buried too deep… Time will tell
Keep in mind these all accidentally got pollinated by the Pure Michigan F2

Cookieland 1 and 2 and Supafreak

Blue Moon Rocks and White Thunder

Blue Moon Rocks

Cookieland

White Thunder

Supafreak

19 Likes

Ice Cream Cake showed up today thank you very much man, appreciate it :+1:

9 Likes

I popped two icc#5 s1 one germinated within 24 hrs the other one I think I drowned :unamused:

The one that lived was a stubborn ol mule had helmet head and no reach for about two days so I preformed some surgery and she’s finally stretched to where she is happy

Blaming helmet head on my 30%humidity

8 Likes

Well brother. After the 9 seedlings of icc you hooked me up with and the 3 others I have. 11 of those 12 are your seeds. The 12th is a clone of the original , so far all doing great. I did have a stubborn helmet head also @Rabeats2093 , same thing. Little minor surgery and off she goes. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Lucky you ! I woulda popped em all if I coulda !

Bit crammed atm :crazy_face:

Peep the icc#5 bottom right

9 Likes

Not gonna be long and my room is gonna be more than maxed out.just like your tent. Then the fun begins :rofl::joy::+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Little lady hiding in the corner, ready to take off, full of pungent citrus and cream. Lol. Great strain , nice buzz and flavor. Nice colors lots of purple. Was my favorite from last grow and the wife’s current favorite :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Sounds like I’m in for a treat ! my plan is to possibly veg her till April then force flower outside !

3 Likes

this is a clone from the plant the seeds were made from. It died , fan failure, temps 120 all day. Smoked dry. Fixed fan and heat issue , left everything going and walked away for few days , went to go clean the room out and had new sprouts on 2 plants. Mystery fem and icc#5. Chopped all dead of. Looked like sticks with couple leaves. This is icc as of right now. I chopped her and the Leftover scrub buds I pollenated and let go to make seed. They are finishing up. Very good strain :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Anyone recognize this gift a kind soul sent me? No return address on the envelope and no name

15 Likes

That would be @Pigeonman :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I was fixing to say he puts his mark. I’ve never gotten any but I’ve seen his stuff. @Pigeonman very nice. Good names. @TestOfOath good show. Peace

6 Likes