TestOfOath's Happy Place

Que theme song as he walk into the grow room !!!

2 Likes

What are you thinking for that?
I immediately go for Verdi’s March Triumphant, but I’m weird… :grin: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

So umm I YouTubed it and I think paramount pictures has some explaining to do :crazy_face:

I was thinking more like
Tom petty
Won’t back down haha

2 Likes

@Pigeonman this is where I’m at so far with the ceremonial tobacco, I’ve been severely strapped for time as always… Think they’re something I can grow in the tent…?

Actually they’re in solo cups now I just don’t have a recent photo

14 Likes

THEY LOOK GREAT!

I don’t see why you couldn’t pull them off in the tent? Just remember to wear gloves when your handling them :+1:

And: NEVER CONSUME THEM. They are meant for the Gods and their potency is not mortal compatible.

5 Likes

Brother I deeply appreciate the warnings but I’m going to HAVE to try them at some point… Allegedly, if that makes you feel any better :sweat_smile:

I don’t feel I sprouted early enough to get them outside and I’ll be damned if I’m wasting them, I’d love to get them to produce more seeds! It’s settled then that’s my tent project for the time being

5 Likes

Cluster update since I haven’t in a while, got the whole PM F2 seed run chopped and drying and gotta work on shucking now in what little spare time I have lol

25 Likes

That’s a lot of work.

3 Likes

And much cash outlay. Thanks for what you do @TestOfOath

6 Likes

I have to agree with that he never asked for anything in return. Unless you got some Stanky feet!!! O Yea!!!

6 Likes

@Hemp love me some stinky feet :joy::joy: it was a couple hours last night with the wife’s help. Got lots more to do. Invested my first profits into a thermal label printer and the stuff to get my shipping legit so no more thank you cards unless it’s free shipping. Makes me happy my dreams are finally moving along after all these years of work.

@BigMike55 appreciate the appreciation boss lol I wouldn’t be where I am today with all of you on OG, all of us helping each other, definitely couldn’t ever forget my roots here. And now that this seed run is over (after I shuck another 15 or so plants) I can finally get focusing on other things, that’s an awesome feeling.

7 Likes

You are a special kind of cool, brother. Always like coming in and looking even if i dont say much.
I AM running one of you ICC plants outside and have taken some clones for a possible inside run.

6 Likes

Happy place turned into never ending work :joy: who needs a day off though? Got a family and life to support right?

Sunday morning work station :grin: crush testing every seed individually cause I got no better method

18 Likes

Greenhouse update… First time I’ve looked at it in like a week or two, most of it has recovered beautifully compared to what it started as. Frozen coke and WCT still not happy and I’m seeing pests in there from me neglecting the whole thing. I’ll try and work on that tonight. Should still be a pretty decent harvest :grin::green_heart::grin:

19 Likes

There looking good cool sprinkler tripod .

5 Likes

Mendo breath *interested

Outdoors about where you are

Great job

2 Likes

27 Likes

Woo buddy, busy as usual lol!

4 Likes

18 Likes

Transplanted the last 6 plants I had into the garden… Didn’t take pics lol but once this here tobacco is done I can shut the room down and deep clean, maybe organize a bit. From what I read after it flowers the leaves will slowly start to yellow and that’s the time to harvest the leaves.

I’m gonna smoke a blunt with this 1,000 year old ceremonial indian tobacco I grew from seed with some weed I bred and grew from seed. Boy is that gonna be a feeling… And not just cause the tobacco is hazardously strong

13 Likes