TestOfOath's Happy Place

Some day down the road I’ll get you some of these Brawndo @BigMike55 and you can try it out

4 Likes

That would be fabuloso. I’m still running that ICC of yours outside. She ain’t liking the 100+ F weather but she’s still kicking. Some of her leaves are getting a bit crispy. And we are sposed to have over 100 degrees for at least the next 10 days. I knew this summer was gonna be brutal. Because winter kept hanging on. Then there was that one day when it was spring. Then BAM full blown summer.

3 Likes

I got some like that a minute back. Everything open. The box wasn’t that big is why I couldn’t understand why they went through it. It is hot. I can get my grow area down to around 90. I’m looking for the move up north.

2 Likes

Still got one Pure Michigan F2 female hanging but I’m working on sorting and crush testing since like 430AM this morning. Fingertips are raw from crush testing so many already :joy::joy: but we’re here and we’ve got healthy open pollinated Pure Michigan F3s y’all!!!

Again, anyone who’s been waiting on these hit me up so I can mail out one of these days soon

22 Likes

Congratulations on all your hard work there @TestOfOath I haven’t shucked seeds yet but for sure seems tedious sure to be fire in there have seen some truly killer pictures of some pure Michigan phenos :+1:

6 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens Probably my least favorite part of anything to do with cannabis is shucking seeds :joy: 2 hours in and the shake is sorted, buds are broken down now and ready to be sorted. Probably 3 hours total to shuck 4 plants :joy: still got one Pure Michigan drying and 25ish other crosses that got pollinated by PM that I gotta dry and shuck still. Easily a full constant 24 hours worth of work I’ll probably spread out over 2 weeks lol.

Thanks for the kind words, I’ve been doing this seed run since December, most problems I’ve ever encountered in a grow but I FINALLY FUCKING MADE IT!!! Sorry, I’m just ecstatic about finally being here after so much time and work :grin:

27 Likes

@TestOfOath Shouldn’t be sorry for your hard work you deserve to be ecstatic that’s along time coming! I’m dreading my first pollen chucks for the shucking :joy: already not the biggest fan of trim jail :woozy_face: but trying to get a tent in my garage over the winter to be able to dabble a bit after seeing all that goes down on og got me inspired :grin:

4 Likes

@Boozer aren’t you one of the folks that’s been waiting on me this whole time?? Shoot me your info, I need to get stamps and I’ll get these PM F3 out to those who’ve been waiting for em

There is certainly no shortage :grin:

14 Likes

I always look forward to shucking seeds, just because I want to see how many there will be. Then I start doing it, and it always goes on way too long. So I feel for you and how much time you’re putting into it. But good job getting it done.

3 Likes

Oh boss, I see you have your hands full. Didn’t wanna blow you up. I’m sending dm. Thx @TestOfOath

2 Likes

No reason to be sorry brother !!
Own that shit :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ll hit you up for some Pure Michigan!
PM to follow.

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I share your jumping up and down, I was ecstatic when I first got clones to root, this is a big deal!! Nice work I Have a couple of beans from you when you were building the outdoor greenhouse, been checking in on your grow, Congrats brother

5 Likes

Did you figure this out?

2 Likes

No sir I did not, it’s been hard dealing with people on there so far. Sent one dude payment and then he cancels the order, won’t even let me leave a negative review or anything. Very frustrating all around so far :rofl:

3 Likes

Pending approval sent you links and I’ll accept offer

1 Like

FREAKING FUN CATCHUP!!! Great work as always @TestOfOath !

:raised_hand: hand:

Heard NOTHING but good things. :+1:

4 Likes

Sour Diesel

Frozen Coke from 3rd Coast

24 Likes

Look at those colors!! Damn nice bro

1 Like

Great job Test!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes