TestOfOath's Happy Place

Congrats, it’s always nice…

1 Like

15 Likes

15 Likes

really like the purple/blue one…nice grow

1 Like

We were thinking about washing our crop this year. Did you wash with lemon juice/ vinegar and baking soda? Or did you use a different procedure?
Beautiful girls :girl:

1 Like

Remember to enjoy Ice Cream Cake responsibly.

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy thanks for the compliment! I’m pretty sure you’re talking bout the White Cherry Truffle n that was my favorite as well

2 Likes

I use lemon water, hydrogen peroxide, and then regular water in 3 separate buckets. Lemon water n hydrogen peroxide both sort of kill bacteria and mold pretty well, both rinse off easily in water, its just what I’ve done instead of baking soda n what not. Sometimes i do just lemon water, like last year when i had to solo harvest the entire greenhouse

2 Likes

Idk if i can manage that! Especially with this much of it, gonna have wax, fresh frozen ice water hash, tincture, the whole works! Muahahahahaha

4 Likes

4 hours in? Idk, started around 6 but been taking breaks. 5 more to go. Heres some glory shots

16 Likes

How much faith do we have in my drywall hangers??? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Flash really shows how dirty my prefilter is 🫠

9 Likes

Figured out the lighting issue for the greenhouse!!

4 Likes

The dreaded trimming good luck wishing you speedy trimming.

3 Likes

Ive got everything trimmed and hung to dry, just any fan leaves i can get with scissors cause thats how i like to dry mine, took like 7 hours this morning. But thats essentially the end of my manual labor cause i got the fancy trimpal trimmer I’m gonna toss everything into :grin:

5 Likes

23 Likes

That’s a mighty fine lookin’ grow you got there!

5 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Congrats on the bountiful harvest brother…
Looking awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Was just thinking the very same thing

1 Like

Hello. Nice plants you got hanging there! So this is just a shot in the dark to see if you had any knowledge or were associated with these seeds I got in the veteran box. Your post about I-96 in January is the only hit I got on search. Thanks for the time and will def keep peeping the grow log!

7 Likes