TestOfOath's Happy Place

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t3::v:t3:
Gary

4 Likes

Nice looking. I96 is getting ready for the flip.

4 Likes

Faygo cola already started flowering 🤦 just fed em a super strong veg tea Thursday too, oops next teas will be flower teas

Peach trees kicking ass and enjoying that tea with no signs of flower yet :grin:

14 Likes

I have a similar situation with the growing season and finishing. I think a lot of outdoor genetics got lost with everyone going inside. Finding the correct outdoor strains is my focus right now

2 Likes

Are you in an area thats getting hit by that smoke from canada? Was reading somewhere that someone was flowering early cause of it

1 Like

Looks like yours are taking off! I dropped 2 icc in at like 4 ft beginning of the season n theyre 8 ft now!

2 Likes

I’m getting hit with smoke and heavy rain. Definitely flowering early

Not everything though it’s sporadic.
My ICC went in around 6 inches and are about 3 feet right now

12 Likes

That’s a real solid point, commercialization has had almost EVERYONE breeding for indoor traits and stuff that’ll have bag appeal, and that ramped up exponentially when states started legalizing.

Let me know what youre on the hunt for. Ive got a good 300 cultivars, portion of those are legit landraces from around the world

7 Likes

Is that just weed as far as you can see in that photo?

2 Likes

Far from it, I’m way south in az , prob only a few hours from Mexico and only an hour from grand canyon

2 Likes

15 Likes

Right? That’s one hell of a field, looks like the one they found in ted 2 haha

Literal field of dreams right there! Good on ya keeping em labeled haha

2 Likes

Not as far as you can see but I’m trying. No one thinks about drying space :flushed:

2 Likes

Multilayered trellis nets and a garage?

2 Likes

We’re thinking tops and oil :joy:

2 Likes

That’s super cool of you. I’d love to talk to you more about this.

3 Likes

Feel free to message me about the cultivars youre looking for brother, I’d much rather seeds go to good use vs just sit in my fridge.

I know all about drying space lol just my small harvest from the greenhouse last year was rough. This year I’ve completely filled every square inch of my 480 sq ft greenhouse.

I used my garage last year, strung up wires between the rafters, running parallel with the rafters, gave me idk 15ft per section to hang plants. Everything was squished together and touching so i had 3 fans blowing different directions to prevent any bad stuff from forming. I wash my outdoor so they were SOAKED when they went up. If you go up to croptober/november of last year in here you’ll see how i did it. Luckily the temps around then were perfect for drying and while humidity was high it wasn’t high enough to mitigate drying

6 Likes

The chop has begun! Not confident that theres many if any seeds at all. But i can only be so mad at the best weed I’ve grown to date lol. Pics dont do it justice cause flash is on and they’re shiny from trichomes but you get the idea. I’ll post more as they dry. Got videos on instagram, search for ontopoftheworldgenetics and you’ll see my videos from the last few weeks, those really show off the colors.
Ice Cream Cake #5

Ice Cream Cake #5

@Purple-N-Hairy Nightmare Runtz x Black Candyland was REALLY hoping for the dark purple coloring of each to come through but it wasn’t meant to be. Still absolutely monstrous beautiful frosty nugs. Easily a cola the size of my forearm

White Cherry Truffle fems @Eagles009 i think that was your run? Got 2 more of these to chop, the silvery purple fade is to die for, easily my favorite plant visually

18 Likes

Just passing thru:) Nice looking weed :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate that!!! Its my best run since i started 4-5 years ago and I’m super proud. Will have more pics as i get through more chopping

5 Likes