TestOfOath's Happy Place

ICC update shot

Cleaned out the lowers and interior

20 Likes

I96

I know you have been busy.

13 Likes

Haha does that mean Iā€™m in the right place?

8 Likes

Peach trees starting to flower

Faygo cola stacking up

Faygo cola 2 that I gave to a buddy, his is more tropical smelling and mine is more sweet/citrus

12 Likes

That one has a nice cola. They all look good.

2 Likes

Apologies for the long time before replying, the only I-96 i know of is mine and its Tony Green GG4 RIL (tonssss of info on here on that) and 3rd Coast Genetics Pure Michigan F2. Comes out deep dark purple and ridiculously frosty!

3 Likes

Absolutely love seeing the uniformity of the ICC literally ALL the way down the row, fucking beautiful man, Iā€™m gonna S2 it in a big run so we never run out. The ICC 98 i had found turned out to be nothing like my ICC 5 unfortunately, terp profile, bud structure and appearance, no purple, but the ICC 98 i reversed produced virtually no pollen so the 69 cross never happened but thatā€™ll be fine cause itll force me to do S2 which only benefits all of is. Just gotta make the run big enough to last a few years of gifting and sales.

Iā€™m wary of genetics deteriorating at S2 but realistically should be 90%+ fine. Going further than that probably wonā€™t happen which is why i want to make the run huge this time, maybe reverse mutiple plants to pollinate an entire ICC 5 room or something

8 Likes

Sheā€™s looking good brother, i think youā€™ll be extremely happy with that one in the end. Canā€™t wait to see end of flower pics, see id it turns that deep purple like the others Iā€™ve seen.

Iā€™m in the process of making Brawndo fems and crossing tapi tapi, rick james, icc 5, and strawberry cookies with the reversed brawndo to make up for the fem icc run i just missed out on. I gotta clean my water tank out, its got flower nutes in it and theyre burning or at least not properly feeding my sexed female Brawndos and my entire first run of 100% success rate of popped seeds didnā€™t come up cause of it. But that means i gotta find a way to dump 25 gallons somewhere lol

Always good talking to you brother

2 Likes

Sucks that theyre flowering so early but they still look pretty good at least, my solar lights idea didnt work for me either, took the lux meter out there the other night and its 0 across the canopy.

Would probably help some if i could cut my neighbors trees down for the end of day sun :rofl::rofl::rofl: but it is what it is, looking like front and back of greenhouse will flower first and the 8-12 footers in the middle will last till theyā€™re supposed to for my season

2 Likes

Peace to you and family.
One Love.

2 Likes

So for the first time since I started growing i had someone steal from me. 4 plants from the front side of the greenhouse. Didnā€™t catch anything on the camera by the house and the wyze outdoor doesnt have playback.

Really really angry. I donā€™t put out bad karma to deserve shit like this and work too hard for anyone to take from me.

What would you do to deter them from coming back? I started with a buckshot round, moved my s10 to block the back entrance where the neighbors i suspect did it can see in. Put a 10ft pallet and some cages across the front entrance. Make it well known I donā€™t appreciate the gesture. Also ordered a few motion light alarms off amazon, one for front and back and the 3rd to go on the treehouse near the greenhouse entrance, that one is bigger and flashes blue and red.

Shouldā€™ve built the fucking back wall before they got 12 ft tall like i said i wanted toā€¦ Lazy fucking idiotā€¦ Getting my plants taken from me after 6 months of vegging, sexing, and growing in the greenhouse

15 Likes

I put a like and took it back! That f()king sucks! Iā€™m sorry to hear that it happened. On a positive note Iā€™ll leave your ICC 5 update shot

Probably 4-5 feet tall

13 Likes

I canā€™t stand a thief. Sorry bro!

3 Likes

The lazy part I doubt! So busy you canā€™t get everything done I think is more likely

1 Like

I would love to have a few out door plants going. Iā€™m more scared of the cops. Still hate a crook.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been this angry or suspicious or betrayed in a long long time.

To take my mind off it, MY ICC went in at 4-5 tall and one is 10-12 ft and the other is 8-10. Probably need a vehicle to pull those monsters lol theyā€™re tall enough to still be fully vegging so they might even hit the top of the greenhouse

4 Likes

Let it ride. Think twice.

1 Like

@Hemp I really wanna find who did it but the smarter thing to do is make it so it cant happen againā€¦ Iā€™m TRYING to focus on that but its still a fresh wound. Didnt notice till an hour ago

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure. You know I would be upset. My buddy got it. They kicked in the side of his house. They were high. Sometimes you might be surprised who will steal from you. I have been lucky.

2 Likes

Nothing is as infuriating as a low down thief! In my mind I do horrible things to them if I catch them. The reality is that Iā€™m not going to do anything to draw attention to myself. Iā€™m sorry itā€™s a horrible violation :disappointed:

2 Likes