TestOfOath's Happy Place

BIG HUGS @TestOfOath !!!

1 Like

We’re all rooting for you @TestOfOath . You’ve got a GREAT attitude! Definitely nuke those mold spores before and after the winter.
Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 9.48.06 AM

3 Likes

Do you have an application rate for this? Would it also work on septoria? Thank you for the info!

3 Likes

Won’t work on septoria as far as I can tell. Mix 1 tablespoon of elemental sulfur with 1 liter of water. Or You can use half of that, even 1/2 tablespoon is very effective too.

3 Likes

You have a suggestion for septoria reduction?

2 Likes

Mulch with cardboard around the base of your plant. Or woody debris. Something to keep the spores from splashing around.

3 Likes

We had plastic mulch around the base of the plants. I can’t believe it would have been worse without it.

4 Likes

“Unfortunately” I don’t get septoria around here, or else I’d study it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

C’mon someone send this man some contaminated soil. FOR SCIENCE! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Never got it here…until this year! You can have some of mine if you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bummer! That sucks. Sorry to hear about your bad grow year.

1 Like

Pure Michigan putting on some pretty colours

)

20 Likes

How does she smell

2 Likes

Just like she looks. :grin:

I’m really not good at calling smells.

1 Like

You’d make a great sommelier

“This wine smells red”

4 Likes

Ooohhh!!! This is a great tip @JoeCrowe !

Do you think it’s overkill to do this as a preventative for the following year’s growing season even if you have no major pathogen problems?

aMAIZEing pun @alwaysnoob ! :rofl:

I’m hoping fogging regularly with H0Cl will do the trick for me next year with some non-cannabis plants that present this thankfully in a very different part of my yard.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen got any recent pics of your fields of ICC?

Never hurts to be preventative imo, last year’s preventative sprays had me at 2 oz loss of bud rot, maybe .05% in the whole greenhouse vs this year’s neglect and losing 95%

4 Likes

Better than me not being able to smell whatsoever. Lost majority of my smell like 2 years ago, wisdom teeth got infected this year which coincided or caused a sinus infection. Now I almost can’t even taste weed let alone smell it. Possibly the worst thing that can happen to a grower :rofl:

3 Likes

A little sulfur spray will finish off any botrytis or mildew laying around. It can’t hurt unless you go nuts and like start acidifying the soil with it. Acidifying takes lots of sulfur though :slight_smile: two sprays a year on the whole area won’t even drop it a single .1 on the ph scale.

4 Likes

I’m going to miss the last spurt of growth, since I am not going to the field. The last time I was working on them was September 24. I was getting a sweet scent with dank underneath. The buds were holding up to the bud rot pressure really well. They are cold tolerant also. The buds were not getting very large for me.

1 Like