TestOfOath's Happy Place

Asked ChatGPT for some ICC x Brawndo names. Enjoy this with me.

1. Purple Electro-Lite High-Cream - A nod to Brawndo’s “electrolytes” and your Ice Cream Cake strain.
  2. Frozade Brainfreeze - A play on frozen Gatorade and the chill of ice cream.
  3. Dystopian Delight - Given the setting of Idiocracy and the delightful flavors you’ve described.
  4. Not Sure Sherbet - A nod to the character “Not Sure” from Idiocracy and the creamy flavors of your strain.
  5. Dope Drench - Combining the notion of Gatorade’s thirst-quenching quality and the potency of cannabis.
  6. Plants Crave It Cake - A play on Brawndo’s slogan “It’s what plants crave” and the Ice Cream Cake strain.
  7. Electro-Chronic Concoction - Referring to the Gatorade flavor and the intoxicating effect of cannabis.
  8. Camacho Couchlock - After President Camacho from Idiocracy, suggesting the relaxing effect of the cultivar.
  9. Rancher Rehab - Playing off the Jolly Rancher flavor and a whimsical take on the dazed experience.
  10. Upgrade Uplift - Referring to the character “Upgrayedd” from Idiocracy, suggesting an elevating experience.
  11. Ow My Flavors! - A play on the “Ow My Balls!” show from Idiocracy, celebrating the strong flavors of the strains.
  12. FutureFizz Funk - Drawing from the dystopian future of Idiocracy and the effervescent sense of some flavors.
  13. Brainlube Bliss - Using the “paint thinner” description as a humorous note on mental lubrication.
  14. Star-Spangled Slurp - Combining the American flag motif from Idiocracy’s President Camacho and the flavor profile of your strain.
  15. Throttle Bottle Throttle - Combining the paint thinner and Gatorade descriptions.
  16. Electrolyte Bliss Bud: Playing off of Brawndo’s tagline, “It’s got electrolytes!”
  17. Purple Presidente: A nod to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho’s vibrant persona.
  18. Gelato Gator Surge: Combining the Gelato from Ice Cream Cake #5 with the Gatorade essence of Brawndo.
  19. Throttle Truffle: A play on the Trufflez strain and the aggressive nature of the Idiocracy world.
  20. Bronco Brawndae Sundae: Mixing Brawndo with the Ice Cream Cake essence.
  21. Not Sure 'Nilla Vortex: Named after the protagonist, Joe Bauers, who gets named “Not Sure” in the movie. Combining the uncertainty with the vanilla flavors.
  22. Couch Commander Candy: Referencing the citizens’ love for lounging and watching TV, with the candy flavors of Jolly Rancher.
  23. Thinner Thrillz: A nod to the paint thinner scent with an exotic twist.
  24. Upgrade GelateRanch: A humorous play on the character “Upgrayedd” and the Jolly Rancher notes.
  25. Camacho Cough Cone: Bringing together President Camacho and the cough syrup essence.
  26. IQ Drop DewDrop: A fun take on the declining intelligence in the movie and the Mountain Dew essence from President Camacho’s name.
  27. Rehab Runtz Ripple: Alluding to the need for societal rehab in the movie, combined with the Runtz strain.
  28. Starbucks Syrup Surge: Playing off the satirical take on Starbucks in the movie and the cough syrup flavor.
  29. Purple Pound Parade: Highlighting the dense purple nugs and the London Pound Cake strain.
  30. Fudrucker Pheno Freeze: Inspired by the transformed Fuddruckers name in the movie and the cool Ice Cream Cake flavors.
10 Likes

My favorites are IQ Drop, Not Sure, Ow my Flavors!,

3 Likes

I’m going with dystopian delight, not sure sherbet, ranchers rehab, and ow my flavors

1 Like

They don’t normally get huge, I guess they did stack up for me indoors this last time, but for the most part they’re golf ball size give or take and dense as rocks in my experience

1 Like

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 seeds just landed brother thanks for the generosity, was an extremely pleasant surprise seeing the extra hookups! I vaguely remember in my stoner brain forever ago someone asking for skunk seeds and I sent some, was that you? Is that the #18 F3’s in here? Either way thanks a ton man, I’ve been missing that stank from like a decade or so ago and I’m certain that’ll have it

@Kasper0909 yours landed today as well boss, thank you deeply!

7 Likes

They are about half that size for me last I looked. Super dense and I’d hope little to no bud shrinkage when drying

2 Likes

Always bro :facepunch:t2: awesome! Glad they made it. That’s the Uncle Festers Skunk #18 it’s an epic strain I’ve been working with a while now, my mentor and brother Lester also. There’s some epicness in there 100% huge funky af buds, some with prolific frost etc. only thing I find it leaves to be desired if you find the right phenos is calyx/leaf ratio . I’ve also found some absolute skunky stankers, garlic and onion , burnt rubber funky fire and a rotten carcass/burnt rubber one too. Hope you find some absolute fire! :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Godfather Cake

1 Like

I like Dope Drench and Comancho Couchlock :laughing:

1 Like

Is this the master Thai or nature farm uncle fester 18? They sound delicious

1 Like

I would definitely smoke something called Brainlube Bliss haha

3 Likes

Howed I miss that one :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Icc # 5 brother still going strong …had another one just like her …she came down …as I said before and will say it again …
My fav strain to date

16 Likes

Damn your killing it. My pheno are nowhere close to that stacked!

3 Likes

Wow. That’s going to be a lot of top shelf.

3 Likes

They r a reveg from feb …grown inside till may 15
I believe to have 2/3 of the phenos just by nose that I selected…ez …problem child …Sadly my attemp at rooting did not work this round …think my cloning gel spoiled…might have some stragglers on the lower canopy I can try to snag I wouldn’t mind trying some crosses of it :sweat_smile:

First one was a little premature buttstank so good classic iss#5 smell sadly it had some mold …very tight dense buds see how far I can take it!rain sat-mon

4 Likes

I cut a bitch this morning… well two actually hahaha

First 2 pics are faygo cola, 3rd pic is peach trees, the very bottom branch was bigger than the cola, cola marked red, lower branch is green, last 2 pics are adding peach trees to the line, that pic as well the low hanger was the lowest branch on the plant cola is right above it in the center if u zoom in.

Nice fat and chunky line so far with these two to kick it off

Just to add so y’all ain’t jumping on me about mold, we get extremely low humidity here around 10% and only way i can achieve a 7-9 day dry is clustering em close together to slow what would be 4-5 lol

15 Likes

Thats my site alright. Can you help me understand what information from this is pertinent? Just curious what if anything that report says about Growing Up Ganja?

3 Likes

Not t understand that myself.

1 Like

PS I can’t smell myself. Not sure why. lol

1 Like