TGA Genetics Tester Diary - Queen Annes Revenge - Headspace

Good luck, these are exciting genetics. I’m getting strong odor after 1 week of flowering.

2 Likes

What’s your cloning method? Aloe? Clonex? Straight water and into the peat?

1 Like

I use just water. Put them in peat. Keep the peat and the clone dome wet, and keep the clone dry. That’s it.

4 Likes

Until then I’ll continue to run 12/12 from seed.

2 Likes

Here we are at 12 days flowering. Everything is growing nice and even except for two tall Head Space phenos.

7 Likes

At 14 days flowering they have been switched to HPS. I am running a 1k at 75% power for a day or two before blasting them with all thousand watts. Botanicare Organic Compost Tea Bloom is the exclusive additive for current feed. Temps have been 68-72° F and it apears to be similar with the change in light. Air cooled hood with a 4" exhaust fan. No AC. Quantum digital ballast paired with Hortilux Super HPS.

6 Likes

19 days flowering – 1k hps. Everythings going great. Low temps, no deficiencies. Cruise control.

11 Likes

A few nice flowering pics

11 Likes

Head Space #8 flowering pics. 22 days flowering

9 Likes

Nice, that #8 looks great. I have some Head Space about 3 weeks from their flip and they stink. Might be the strongest stink I’ve had on a vegging plant.

2 Likes

Here’s a few bud shots from Friday night. 26 days flowering. I’m getting the strongest aromas from Head Space 7 and 8. #8 has the structure to be a keeper in a production garden. 7 does not. She is 1.5ft above the rest of the canopy. Yet she already has resin further out on the fans than any of her sisters. Reeks of funk, foul odor in a great way.

10 Likes

Head Space #7 trichomes. She is standing out for odor and resin production.

14 Likes

Definitely some great genetics by TGA. Nice plants bro! Specially those T´s!

2 Likes

What’re the smells you’re getting off the Queen Annes?

2 Likes

They are giving off sour fruit odor. Head Space #8 has earned keeper status. Strongest menthol/eucalyptus smell. Almost similar to the Snowcap cut. Perfect structure. Head Space #4 smells very sweet, specifically an artificial sweet like fruit snacks or fruit roll up.

2 Likes

Dang… I love snocap
That strain really doesn’t get enough credit. looks like beasters but the smell and taste is A+ and it has a strong buzz as well

1 Like

Pic 1 is Head Space #8
Pic 2 is Queen Annes Revenge #4
Pic 3 is Head Space #8 trichomes
All at 32 days of flowering.

12 Likes

Pic 1 - Head Space #4 - smells of synthetic fruit snacks and wine. Incredible.
Pic 2 - Head Space #7 - great concentration of resin glands, not much odor yet.

11 Likes

More than a concentration, like a full on infestation on top of a colonization. Whew wee. Looking real nice.

2 Likes

A few more pictures, Head Space #6 the furthest along, and Queen Annes Revenge #1.

8 Likes