TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Got some new TGA gear in. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @Section8! :grin:

2 Likes

might be helpful to buy TGA gear from the seedbanks, also not sure if any genetics were lost in the fire or not but who knows if those seeds will be available again !

3 Likes

ya heard the fire took everything been a few different go fund me’s set up for the cannafam specifically.

3 Likes

They lost all… house, genetics and seeds. :frowning:
They have backups around of most of moms and studs, not all though.
Sub said earlier that the seeds safe vault was touched badly and partly melted so seeds are surely gone.
Having lost house and all, it will probably be a little while before they are settled and breeding again.
Time to grab some tga genetics…
Ds

4 Likes

update

3 Likes

That´s a nice gift to get…

2 Likes

Sub said all seeds made with new moms or dads will be whatever the name is “2” to let us know they were bred with new plants.

9 Likes

subcool has mr soul from brothers grimm chatting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ndHEcgoKaA

11 Likes

Not sure if anyone on here would know, but I’m in MA and got gifted some Third Dimension crosses that I believe the guy called “5th Dimension”. I was told he was a pretty old school dude so I’m just looking around to see if any old school members on here know anything about it. Shot in the dark I suppose! Any 3D cross I think would be great so I’m excited for some local crosses.

3 Likes

This was some Jilly Beans

and below are some Space Candy just getting going.

99%

11 Likes

Here’s some Scarlet Queen younglings

9 Likes

They are looking happy! From seed?

1 Like

Yep. They’re at about 30 days. I’m hoping to get a really nice female. With their pedigree I’d like to backcross to IBL

2 Likes

My selected Cuvée, the one that wears zebra striped pants, started calling her “Zoovée” lol. She just keeps on giving in the resin department!

16 Likes

Cuvée #3. Leans ever so slightly toward the Dude I feel. Definitely got a winner and have passed her on to individuals with full intent to keep her around for quite a while.

11 Likes

I imposed upon @Muleskinner to cross some Jacked Up Male pollen with a C99 of his last year.

She is awesome smelling. I will be back crossing one of the clones with another shot from the original male and move this little project into a 2nd phase. Very sweet, ripe fruit smells.

I also crossed an Agent Orange male with a C99 I grew in the green house last summer. Liking the bud symmetry. Again, very sweet fruit smells. Some other undertones developing.

14 Likes

This is a f1 phenotype of querkle

fruty taste and smell

13 Likes

Love the frost over the differing colors.

Makes me think it is a tasty little phenotype you have there.

99%

3 Likes

yes my friend, 99% true.

4 Likes