TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Hahah “shakin my head”! Used to think it meant “so much hate” when everyone started using it

1 Like

Hey weed nerds, check out this crazy Jilly Bean clone. I’m told it’s called ‘fascination’ and it looks like two branches grown into one. Notice how there are two sets of leaves and bud sites at each node?

9 Likes

Kinda like a poly(quad)foliar pattern? Trifoliates and others are mutants (in a good way in my opinion) and is probably the responsible gene for that massive cluster on top, look at the chunk!! I’d train the hell out of her and nugbuckets method her I bet she would chunk up real nice. I wouldn’t use her for any chucking projects, being a mutant, but for the usual headstash runs you can not go wrong with copious amounts of jillybean! Nice find!

Funny you mentioned it, but the seed plant grew out of it. The seed plant is mainlined. Here is a shot of the whole cab, the seed plant is back right, this clone is front right.

5 Likes

Harvest time for my Orange lady…

Candy Orange smell filled the room in 3 minutes… I think I got a keeper… :wink:
Ds

17 Likes

Shit May Happen?

Thought thats what it meant?

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Dang now you got me thinking! Hahaha let’s just name it “So Much Hash” and call it a day :joy::dash:

3 Likes

The Secret - Day 56 of Flower

13 Likes

Where do you guys buy the TGA seeds from, directly from the breeder or with an authorized re-seller. I am only asking cos’ some breeders sell thru Overgrow… Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I grabbed my through Herbies.

1 Like

Oh ok, so better thru a store, ok, Attitude seedbank is giving out Strawberry Daiquiri, 6 free seeds per pack when you buy two packs you get 12 free SD and so forth… Going there!

Thanks.

2 Likes

I always go Jamesbean if you’re online, unreal shipping time and good service every time I’ve ordered. They also usually carry a full menu which is great.

4 Likes

also check to see if you have any reps in your area!

2 Likes

I use attitude and have purchased plenty of tga gear and it is always as advertised.

2 Likes

James Bean!! No reason for Americans to order through Europe any more, not sure about other countries.

6 Likes

You can also hit up tgawill on instagram.
@subcool where can we read your latest arrival on breeding? I heard you mention it a couple weeks ago but could never find it. Just older written ones.

2 Likes

Gonna do the research, because in the end it doesn’t matter how many free seeds you get or something if they are old, or haven’t been stored properly

From the breeder it’s always best. Cheers man!

Nice, i already got what i want in my cart…
So far, Chernobyl, Agent Orange and Cherrygasm, or maybe Jilly Bean.

Just re-thinking my choices carefully. (U know like i am a very experienced grower and i need to check on heritage and all…)

LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

The chernobyl is really good. That is one I wish I kept.

2 Likes

The TGA website :slight_smile:

3 Likes