TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Managed to yoga stance my way into the tent to getter a closer shot…

12 Likes

Cuvee just stacks trichomes on trichomes. Great job with her!

1 Like

Thanks man you as well! I have noticed almost every Cuvée I’ve seen grown out, at least grown out in somewhat ideal conditions, get so damn frosty. Well done once again Sub! Gear is fueggoo

2 Likes

10 Likes

Tester Strain - "The Secret"

This is my favorite Pheno, very frosty with extra greasy trichomes, shes gonna be a full melt maker ;] - Lemon Lime skittles, strawberry twizzlers, sweet tarts, hint of skunk funk, YUM!!!

Check out the other Pheno’s:
The Secret - Grow Log

Excited to see that Cherry Cordial OG, that one should be a winner ;]

12 Likes

These seeds are to mature…

I have never heard of such a thing, mature seeds sprout faster and are more vigorous. My last batch of seeds from TGA popped with 24 hours and most were all the way out of their shells with tails by then.

Do you have any data to back up what you are saying? Or would you prefer white seeds that crush in your fingers?

6 Likes

oh yeah, no such thing as too mature, ideally you grow 'em until they’re falling right out of the pods. nice macro photos!

5 Likes

LOL…I’m just saying!

1 Like

You’re outgunned @shroomgod. Ha! Ha! Nothing wrong with those seeds. :grin:

3 Likes

it’s not a home run…it’s too high! too high

3 Likes

Just when I thought I’d read the dumbest comment I’ll read today…@shroomgod… “Hold my beer”…

4 Likes

Drink your wine cooler by yourself rookie LOL…

2 Likes

Those seeds look ideal to me. TGA are handpicked for maturity by Sub and Mz Jill. Mature is good. Never heard this argument. Ever.

3 Likes

@shroomgod you dirty little troll you! Those seeds are mint condition and over the course of my 4-5 seasons using TGA I have had ZERO duds, 100% germination on EVERY last seed I’ve gotten, usually within 16 hours I got a horn, within 72 they’re poking heads above soil. Seen too many hype seeds released in recent history with no marbling no tiger stripe even some that are just plain immature and pale.

6 Likes

Agent Orange , day 64 of 12/12…

Ds

16 Likes

Looking good. When do you plan on taking her down?

2 Likes

If trichs keeps clouding at the same pace, sunday she could be done.
DS

4 Likes

How’s everyone doing tonight? Getting ready to spark up and figured I’d post some shots from the tent earlier… Here’s the Cuvée I’ve been raving about, can’t wait to start the harvest on this one. Patience is a virtue

16 Likes

I learned a new term this week.

SMH

5 Likes