TGA Subcool Gear

I have an old long bottom leaf cross by Mota that I won in an auction years ago. I also still have my keeper mother from the seeds I’ve sprouted from the pack so far, too.

The mother I kept is a SFV leaner. I’ll see if I can dig up some pictures of her. If you want a cut (and are in the US) I can hook you up.

15 Likes

Thank you for the kind offer.
I have a pack of baddawg’s sfv og x LBL and just got a pack of 707’s sfv og x kush cleaner. I plan on growing those this summer.
Would love to try the pure LBL if anyone is willing to part with seeds or a cut though.

4 Likes

Not too familiar with baddawg, but hopefully you find what you’re looking for in that pack! If I ever come across pure LBL I’ll be sure to let you know.

and my offer stands if you ever want it. I’ve kept a mom of that keeper pheno around for at least 8+ years now (maybe longer). She’s been very popular among my friends. She always yields well and it’s always good smoke.

Oh yeah, I forgot I also have a pack of “zero dark thirty x long bottom leaf” from Mota. Zero dark thirty is a CBD strain.

6 Likes

Chernobyl Golden Ticket Day 44… same plant from post 312 and post 275.

26 Likes

and still just as beautiful brother.

very nice …

8 Likes

Getting super frosty !!
Very nice

Nice camera stills too
Excellent photo

2 Likes

Plushberry
Smells incredible don’t even know how to describe it

23 Likes

Some more pictures of Chernobyl Golden Ticket. Now at Day 49. I think I will harvest next weekend. I also just popped three Pina Rita seeds for my next round.

21 Likes

Gorgeous @BCC

4 Likes

Plushberry getting closer

24 Likes

https://www.motarebelgenetics.com/product-page/sfv-og-bx1

Just came across these on sale at motarebel’s site and thought I’d share in case you or @SWIM_Yenobi were interested.

7 Likes

Wonder where he got it from? :rofl:

More of my buddies GT @ 60 Day pics coming soon…

8 Likes

@monsterdrank
@Bcc
Those Chernobyl(gt) look amazingg.
Iv always liked the sound of lime trainwreck! Im droolin over here.
Its on my short-list of Sub’s gear to try out fer suree.

@Tymemachine
Wow the blue purple color on the plushberry is incredible. Nice work i hope it tastes as good as she looks!

5 Likes

@PineTarBastard @SWIM_Yenobi @TeddyNuggets yea but a big pheno hunt doesn’t sound so bad at $1/seed

7 Likes

@TeddyNuggets Thank you for the heads up. I have a 5pack. :grinning:
@Dirt_Wizard Thanks. I bought a pack of that too. :grinning:

4 Likes

if you want to run some tk x 707 og kush at the same time i got some to send over to you.

6 Likes

They sure do. Here’s Day 60.

Frost monster.

20 Likes

@monsterdank
Is that chernobyl the same lady from post 345?

I assume they are cuts/clones so all same phenotype?

Black leaves make me swoon ahhh:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Just beautiful

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the same cut, same plant. Chernobyl Golden Ticket cut.

6 Likes

I saw this yesterday on IG and though of you. Looked identical in structure and leaf shape etc. I almost knew it had to be. Mines coming along slowly but surely. Added a small humidifier to the room because i wasn’t liking the 32% RH , doing muich better now at 50%

4 Likes