TGA Subcool Gear

I’m hoping so. I do know he’s legit and people have gotten stuff from him. It’s not like a fake account but a message of some kind would be nice. I’m more frustrated I’ve been holding off on my next run cuz I wanted to pop 2. Never tried vortex. I’m just going to run something else and keep looking for a pack. I’ll do a post for this next run. It should be some cool stuff.

2 Likes

never really got into the SUBBY stuff but always wanted to try some.

VINTAGE HAZE
VIOLETA {F2}
VOODO
VORTEX
VORTEX {F2}
VORTEX * ROSETTA STONE
VSOP {FEM}

have f1 & f2 …

8 Likes

Iron Cindy was the first real grow I completed. I wish I had more of those beans and I wish I knew what I had at the time. It was some amazing smoke!

2 Likes

I was interested in checking out that Iron Cindy again, since I had completely forgotten about it. I learned that it was actually a KOS strain and not a TGA one.

1 Like

:metal: :metal: :raised_hand: :metal: :metal:

just the lyrics makes you want it

3 Likes

I’m in the process of finishing up a run for Vortex F2’s the chop is this weekend, remains to be seen just how many beans come from it.

13 Likes

i had to rethink growing out my first strain again. [sour diesel x qrazy train]. i didn’t give it a chance and i feel it’s worth trying again.

3 Likes

I made an account just to ask if you still have these ?

3 Likes

I still have these. They are very old at this point, still chilling in the seed fridge.

2 Likes

Welcome Helios, hope you have been well

2 Likes

Does anyone have Agent Orange beans still around? I had it years ago and it smelled great! It had a Christmas tree structure no topping done and a big yielder. Smelled just like fermented oranges.

4 Likes

MzJill is supposed to be releasing a reworked Agent Orange this year.

Jack the Ripper is around. I have been hoping for an orange terp to pop up around OG too. If you find something I’d like to know too!

3 Likes

I had a pack of these Bag of Oranges seeds, but I can remember what happened to them. Haha

6 Likes

Yeah I reached out to her a few years ago about AO and she was going to send me a tester pack but I think that got pushed back or I missed out.

1 Like

Maybe give her another “hey, what’s up”. That’s a lead worth following up with.

1 Like

I promise to make more if you let me get them.

Yo

Radical reefer seeds has preserved it and carries some other tga. radicalgenetics on insta.

3 Likes

All of the seeds on their site are FEM, fyi. Now i only see Galactic Jack FEM there.

EDIT:

Why don’t you hang out and chat with folks first. This place is kind of like a (friendly) biker bar. As a new person, you don’t just walk in and say “Buy me a drink.”

But welcome to OG, most folks here are much nicer than me.

10 Likes

That Galatic Jack was great focus your mind weed. Relaxing but up.

1 Like

I have the agent orange from him they regs just message him and chat him up.