TGA Subcool Gear

That’s the first thing that came to my mind too when I saw the pic….fwiw.

Whelp.

I’m invested in this now. Let’s pop them beans and see what grows. Link that grow log so I can follow along.

1 Like

I drought stressed the 6 rooted clones of Chernobyl. 1 died and 3 had curled leaves. These 2 however didn’t seem to skip a beat. They are the keepers! Transplanted to 2 Gallon pots of my soil mix. Watered in with 1tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop 1 Part and 5mL per Gallon of CaMg+.

6 Likes

Man every time I visit this thread I dream of VORTEX
I need her back in my life !!

If any one knows where to get some seeds please hit me up
Thanks
Tymemachine

2 Likes

There was an F2 run of Vortex, you might be able to get some if you make a post in the trading thread! Groundbreaking Seed Group on Genetic Supply should have some if you want to just buy them. Think they are F3s now. :pray:

4 Likes

@OG_Caveman
Thanks man for the lead on some vortex seeds
I was able to snag a few packs
Thanks my brother :pray:t2:

@AppalachianBiscuits thanks for the lead on the clone’s greatly appreciated :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I had all the same reservations and concerns all of you expressed, I grew Sub’s gear from 2006 until his passing. She claims these are an original Subcool TGA production. For $100 I’m willing to roll the dice.

2 Likes

The Golden Ticket Chernobyl clones are taking off in their new pots! Gonna take more cuts in about 3-4 weeks.

11 Likes

I grew out Vortex f2 from Groundbreaking last summer, and I also grew Vortex f1 from seeds gifted to me directly from Sub himself in 2005. Groundbreaking’s Vortex projects are definitely authentic Vortex. I had a really nice green mango pheno. Gotta dig back into the pack and find my baby poo :blush:

12 Likes

I’m looking to pop some CheeseQuake my next grow round - right now, it’s all about Skunk & Skunk hybrids this summer - “Skunk City, …”.

The CheeseQauke strain I have is original TGA Subcool gear, so I know it’s going to need “creative” germination techniques to get them going…but I have other older TGA gear from that era, that after a slow germination - produced some very, very nice plants. :boom:

Can’t wait to run CheesQuake, and also looking forward to Lemon Stilton - I hear that one tastes like straight up Lemon Head Candy. :yum:

8 Likes

@Tymemachine

I believe there’s VORTEX F2s up on the Genetic Supply website - I think it’s from “Groundbreaking Genetics”. I have seen them in stock, so if you look now, and they’re out; I’m sure they’ll be back in stock soon. That’s the only legitimate website I know of…but they definitely have VORTEX F2s! :boom: :100: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just popped these this morning. No clue if they’re any good, but I’m a sucker for Strawberry Cough.
I’ve been thinking about trying BBBs Chernobyl S1s. I really liked the stuff I’ve had of the OG, ripping high for me.

10 Likes

There is vortex bx sold by JohnnyPotSeed if you wish :wink: @Tymemachine

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/3958

See you
O.B

2 Likes

I’m also looking for some Vortex f2s. It’s looking like I might’ve been scammed on here trying to get some. Let me know if anyone has any they could part with. Thank you!

There are Vortex crosses sold by me.

8 Likes

Does anyone have any Timewreck f2s or anything ? been really wanting this strain since 2017 and never got to run it.

1 Like

Tell us more about this.

There was a vortex in a coop box not terribly long ago. Let me look back and see how ran it, maybe they can lead us to some.

If there is interest, I have a pack from the seed run and been wanting to work to doing a coop run. I have at least one, if not two projects I’m messing with first. But I’m open to being talked into it.

2 Likes

I don’t want to name drop just yet. I’m still hoping he’ll come through. But he confirmed he got the 3 packs I sent 29 days ago. I haven’t heard anything since and I reached out again 12 days ago. It shows he’s been active so it’s disappointing to not even get a message back.

1 Like

I hope that comes through. Sounds like life getting in the way, stuff. If it was Topshelftrees1, check in here BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

2 Likes

Lol if it was over some vortex from the guy who did them… me too :wink: though scammed isn’t the word. Just blown off

2 Likes