That BBD Energy 🔵

That’sa me! lol
If things aren’t going perfectly, I will overthink, and be frustrated.

2 Likes

Mix up some Jack’s at 3.79/2.52/.99 and pH it to 6. Get them healthier and then mess with lowering the cal-nit and using some 97% Diamond K gypsum as they finish up. The feed was low and then they had some watering issues. In flower that will show up. Best of luck getting them straightened out and to the finish line!

2 Likes

I know its more up to the genetics than it is on Jacks, but I really wish they had a generic, but consistent, starting mixture. If you search around on their site you can find a few different feed schedules, and people who use Jacks all seem to have their own preferred ratios.

That said, I will give your mix a go, since I am sure the diluted mixture in there now is doing me no favors. I can probably only put a couple gallons in for now, but that should hopefully let them ramp up, instead of going 0 to 60, all at once.

Wish me luck, everyone. lol

3 Likes

Today is day 28F

BBD1 - front right

BBD2 - back left

BBD3 - front left

Tropicanna Poison - back right

10 Likes

7 Likes

More bud shots

12 Likes

Those are fire dude. :fire:

1 Like

Thanks. They seem to be digging the feed ratio that @PatHealy recommended, though it is still a little diluted.

2 Likes

I was plucking some of the worst leaves of the back left plant, and one of the BBD hit me with a lemon scent that reminded me of Trix cereal. After I got done (and still atm) my arm has a lemon cleaner smell going on from reaching through the front plants. I am so excited to try these buds (after they cure. that wait is always the worst. lol)

6 Likes

Beautiful plants got love good terps that smell to last.

2 Likes

Very nice looking tent. That Tropicana Poison is a beauty.

1 Like

those BBD pistils look like people’s hair when they get electrocuted on TV and movies

2 Likes

hahah, they sure do
those buds are getting very frosty, too

I tried looking up ‘frosty electrocuted’ but Frosty was not pleased

2 Likes

12 Likes

Those are looking like legit dope. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Damn bro, looking beautiful in there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, I feel like they are looking better each day. Even the yellow plant seems to be a little more green, it is just not recovering as fast at the others. I guess that makes sense. It definitely got hit hardest, so being slower on the bounce back seems appropriate, I suppose.

3 Likes

I think the pH must have spiked in the res. I’m going to have to keep a closer eye on it. I noticed new leaves getting ducky on the back left plant, so I topped up the feed levels.

Feed went in at
pH - 5.99
ec - 2.54

Then I checked the res
pH - 6.1
ec - 2.3

I’ll try to check the res values every other day or so, until they finish

9 Likes

15 Likes

Nice chunky buds! Beautiful colors too!
Very nice

1 Like