That Narcotic Effect - Strain

I agree with @Calix , i think it’s the other way round - CBG are/is found in the premature trics - early precursor to the Trichs’ developing more Cannabanoids - from what I understand - and CBN is the THC when degrading , so when the trichs turns Amber the CBN is activated etc .?!!
Anyone who knows more can either correct me or confirm what im saying.
No point in conflicting info … :ok_hand:.

I have one of the Orange Grove vegging just now - i think they’re from you originally, but I got them from @Oldtimerunderground :facepunch:.!
Probably up-pot it & Flower it soon ;

Orange Grove ; :arrow_heading_down:

I will probably take a couple of cuttings before I toss it in my flower tent …?!

Gaz.
:facepunch:

9 Likes

For me personally, the strain that had the greatest pain reducing effect was Sweet God by BC Bud Depot. Im looking to toss that back in the arsenal sometime soon.

4 Likes

Very nice, that’s one of my Orange Groves! You have a thread for it?

4 Likes

Greetings @Gaz29,
I received some Orange Grove seeds from the generous @JustSumTomatoes and they’re at the top of my list for the next grow.

I’ll be watching your “Updates” grow log to see how yours develop.

Cheers,
-Grouchy

3 Likes

I have it vegging ( slowly.) in my veg area, i have a full 4 by 4 tent so once I have enough space , I’ll be up-poting it to a bigger pot ( to probably a 5gal’ cloth pot, I will tag you once in Flower bro ( I post pics on my “UPDATES OF WHAT I’M GROWING” thread on here. :ok_hand:.
What’s the smoke like, the genetics :dna: are heavy in potent Indica -dom lines, so im looking forward to trying some once it’s finished…
Is there much difference between the NL x O.Grove & straight O.Grove ?

Cheers @GrouchyOldMan , you’re welcome to ‘follow’ my ‘Updates’ thread - im in Scotland & it’s still highly illegal regarding EVERY aspect of weed from simple possession to Cultivation and everything in between.
I have a few different cultivars growing/flowering, together , which are all ‘regular’ photo females from a big selection of excellent genetics/lines… lots of which I have had from trades etc ,from members here…

Here’s my slightly neglected Orange Grove just now… I’ll be flowering her in a week or so. :ok_hand:.

Take it easy everyone & happy growing !
:facepunch:
Gaz

9 Likes

The Sourblutooth I got in my jar now is the most potent and sedative medicine I’ve experienced in years. Decarbed for 3 hours at 100 degrees celsius.
Eating 1/3rd of a teaspoon and I’m feeling very pleasant.
Half a teaspoon and I feel like I am mt. Everest.

6 Likes

Sweet! I just had 2 sour blutooth come above ground!

4 Likes

Cherish them.
Celebrate them.
Love them.
Kiss their leaves.
Whisper sweet nothings to them before lights out.
They deserve it.

6 Likes

I have a tashkenti landrace that was totally unimpressive when fresh…a year aged and its fucking amazing. Same with the blend I made using it and island sweet skunk …the blend is heavy medicine tho with a head trip.and a body slam both…the tashkenti is more a body buzz and euphoria without the cerebral effect

4 Likes

My Eutierria can act like that (an opioid/painkiller replacement). I think @BigMike55 can attest to that - he just grew some out. :slight_smile:

I’ve had great responses from people with disc issues, hip surgery, other injuries.

6 Likes

Yes. I have been smoking a bit of that here and there. While I can’t say it NARCOTIC per say, I can say after I smoke a couple bong hits and wait a few minutes, I notice no more pain where there was before smoking. I have a torn rotator cuffthat hurts like a mofo. I can say that it relieves pain for that as well as, if not better than 4 ibuprofen.
I am having surgery in early Feb for this shoulder. This will be a better test for @DannyTerpintine s Euterria. Because I really hate opiates. They make me want to vomit.

5 Likes

yeah, the Mac stomper definitely lightens it up mentally. The pheno’s leaning more towards the mother are the ones that really sit you down.

1 Like

Cool man, look forward to seeing how you like it. The Norge (Northern lights x Orange grove) is pretty similar just has a slightly wider range of phenos and is more stretchy. The Norge is probably a little better smoke but Orange Grove is the king of edibles. No kidding, that’s what makes it so special to me. I’ve tried all sorts of dispensary, personally grown, and from the street strains and nothing can beat this ones sedative qualities in edible form. The person who gave it to me said pretty much the same thing and I took it with a grain of salt. I’d recommend taking a gram and making a firecracker with it just to try it and see what I’m saying.

I’d be glad to get some more Orange Grove and Norge seeds to you if you want some, feel free to pm.

@Rogue Check out the thread @Syn has going here: 🐙 No Teef, The Adventures of Syn and BBP (NoRGE x Sour BluTooth) - #82 by Syn
@Indoornesian crossed my Norge with Sour Blutooth and Syn’s been running it over there. Really good looking cross.

7 Likes

Thank you, shall take a gander over yander. :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Well, now I want to grow Sour blutoothhhhhhh :tired_face::tired_face::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

They are just a PM away, if that’s how you feel.

8 Likes

Jahajaha, thanks bud! I do have a pack stashed, was actually going to run in last run but EVERYONE else started running BOG so I decided to go a different route, lol

5 Likes

Nobody has mentioned it yet but jinxproof 9# hammer is super narcotic. As is Black DoG from HSO.

6 Likes

i found White Rhino F2 by Alter Ego seeds. I have a few other strains of his. Not popped yet.

A doctor would say of WR “Take 2 hits and call me in the morning.” It’s a powwwwerful stone. Helps some people in pain i hear.

3 Likes

I find Chem strains tend to have a high you could say is narcotic like.

1 Like