The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99)

Indeed I am the same way. This girl was just a bit unruly compared to all the others. But once this empties out I will be putting in a 3x3 no till bed and trellising them so I can get a more even control over the whole tent lol. Pretty excited to get some no till up and running honestly.

6 Likes

Well your definitely stepping up into a whole new ball game that’s for sure looking forward to watching it all go down I’ll be sticking with jacks 321 for now it’s pretty affordable for me and works well

I’m really liking how things our turning out in my tents running multiple strains 1-2 gallon pots were both definitely trying to max out our 3x3s :facepunch:

4 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

“Let their be buds!”

3 Likes

Sideways Cindy lol thats awesome thanks for linking me here ill keep an eye on this grow she is a vigorous one i bet she would make an excellent scrogger when topped a bunch lol prob wont even slow her down haha

2 Likes

A little bit of a delayed update.

16 Likes

Cindy is not so sideways anymore lol. I wish I had got this bamboo sooner and had actually kept her trained out sideways so she was more efficient.

17 Likes

Bent a few branches out just a hair to open things up. I’m leaving the tall branch/cola alone though since it is pumping along and looks like it will make a nice big ole cola how its going right now.

11 Likes

Just a quick pic of Cindy’s sister Helena (PBBxHelena). She was very happy 2 hours after a magical top dressing I made up and gave her.

12 Likes

The top dressing I made up was from (all round about measurements) 2 cups of brut worm castings, 8 tbs BAS craft blend, 1 tbs fish bone meal, 1-2 tbs kashi blend all mixed together on top of the soil then topped all of that with maybe 4-5 cups of glacier gold compost.

4 Likes

That Cindy is Queen of the tent! Looks great. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Cindy is getting all the spot light but Helena is jealous and trying to show off her soon to be skirt and crown of colas lol. Let the battle of the sisters begin! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Just a few quick pics I got before my back completely gave out lol. :+1:

15 Likes

Today I will be putting some PPP pollen (From the mighty @DougDawson) on a branch or 2 on Cindy and Helena. Pretty stoked!

5 Likes

Awesome bud, looking forward to seeing how this turns out

1 Like

9 Likes

I hope that spear fills out all the way in the end.

1 Like

Pollenated a few branches last night. They are just sitting soaking it in for a few days all bagged up. 1 branch PPP and other Gelato pollen on both Cindy and Helena.

11 Likes

Gave her a little top dressing today. 5 tbs craft blend, 1 tbs fish bone meal, 1 tbs kashi blend, 2.5 cups of worm castings and topped it all off with a layer of glacier gold compost (cheap and available locally). Watered in some rootwise biophos with enzyme activator and a little bit of cheap organic amazon ground aloe leaf powder for the hell of it.

21 Likes