The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99)

16 Likes

Here is a branch swelling from Gelato fem pollen

15 Likes

Around a month to go still.

19 Likes

Please excuse some of the bad pictures, it is hard on my back leaning into the 4x4 and ducking under the lights to try for some pics. :grimacing:

2 Likes

no need to be excused you are the one doing the work we just sit back and watch !

2 Likes

Well it looks like Cindy is getting a bit chunky. She is trying to twist her main stock over from all the weight gain lol. Time to fabricate a support to tie her off to so she can keep bulking up. Extremely dense buds on her at the moment and still has quite some time to go.

5 Likes

Had to ratchet her up a bit.

15 Likes

A couple plants I pulled out of neglected tent and clipped them down with some printed clips, worked out pretty well so far.

10 Likes

More random plant pics. This is the tent that the last 2 plants and this big shrub where jammed into. This is a PBBx? (small list of possible strains it got crossed with) Going to repot it, clip some branches down and probably put a trellis screen across the tent and just fill it out with this thing.

11 Likes

Looking phenomenal my friend hope all is going good for you

1 Like

Howdy bud, thanks for stopping by! Things are going ok, just the normal real life drama mixed trying to deal with all these plants heh. Good news is all the seedlings I stupidly overwatered are starting to recover after almost a month of them being in hurt hibernation mode. Blue corn SST gave them a little nudge they needed finally. Horrible feeling messing up seeds when lots of them you only have 1 fem seed of lol. Pretty lame getting myself 1 month behind on everything, just want to push these through so I can pop a grip of OG seeds damn it!

3 Likes

Hey that’s badass I want to try that hmm might have to check out the discord server been too nervous to join the voice chat on the irie genetics discord lol :joy: just need to buy a couple grams of concentrates and join

2 Likes

Understandable, I usually only get in voice chat in my buddies gaming discord server we use heh.

3 Likes

cindy and the gang looking dense… gonna be some good smoke im guessing and hoping ! she aint sideways any more though… more like northwest cindy

1 Like

Ya ole Cindy is very dense for having so much time left, starting to get a musky funk as well. Hoping for some good rosin out of her.

2 Likes

Its not Cindy, but here is one of her sisters. Broke the biggest branch, split the main stock, but here she is in stage 1 of training! Lol! Going to have to clip some branches over to the sides because she is/was all up in the tent walls.

9 Likes

18 Likes

Bonus pic of Helena

18 Likes

Ole Cindy is starting to get close to the end of her life.

19 Likes

Bonus Pic. I think this plant is filling the tent enough to flower… Lol.

15 Likes