The Bank of Stank

Looks like all the various mites have been wiped out in the quarantine tent. The clones are growing happily and I have not spotted anything in a couple weeks now. I’ll leave them another week or two just to be certain. I’ll turn up the heat and humidity some more to make sure nothing hatches or gets moving again. The bugs go into overdrive in those conditions.

And at 44 days now everything is smelling and looking divine.

Here are some of the new contestants this round.

B1gwyrm Chem. She’s got great structure and is going to yield really well. Most excited to try her.

Papaya is very leafy and smallish buds but they surely do smell fantastic of sugary citrus. The mom has already been culled because of the nanners she got down low in no light.

The Skunk Tangerine is probably the least photogenic out of everything but the smell is so intense. Just brushing up against it leaves your hand smelling like oranges for an hour. My wife always knows when I’ve been in that tent.

Guava Hashplant #1 x C99

Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle

And I got to put up the La Confidential. She always surprises me by how fast she finishes. I take her at 50 days and the smoke is devastating.

38 Likes