The Bank of Stank

Grape Ape at day 51. I’ll definitely be keeping her around for a little while. This is my 2nd run with her. She’s done at 8 weeks, smoke is potent, and has the loudest candy grape smell I’ve ever come across. I’m going to try and let her go 9 weeks this time, if I can withhold. The only slight downside is the extreme vigor of which she grows. Just like the LA Confidential, it’s hard to keep her small and well-fed in a 3 gal unless you flower straight from rooted clone. I keep cutting her back in veg but she pays no attention.

New clones getting flowered next round are Durban, SR71 Purple Kush, and Apple Fritter from farmerjoe, and the previously mite-infested Forbidden Fruit from PNW.

Plus I have confirmed a couple boys and couple girls of the Deathstar Rephresh seed plants. I’ll definitely be making seeds with the Deathstar clone and flowering out the girls for smoke. They are the stinkiest plants in veg that I’ve had in a long time! Every single one. The AJ Sour D is definitely shining through. Tons of trichs too under the scope.

28 Likes